There are 128 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who is the most disappointing defensive player this year?

Who is the most disappointing defensive player this year?

It has to be Paris Hilton dude has been just invisible.
Haralson.
Originally posted by susweel:
It has to be Paris Hilton dude has been just invisible.

Paris is a bum needs to be cut ASAP!
I never expected anything from Haralson to begin with, so I have to say Balmer.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I never expected anything from Haralson to begin with, so I have to say Balmer.

Balmer is not even a starter dude and Paris is and got a contract extension it should be unanimous.
I say Haralson, but that comes with a *. We seem to be dropping the whole team in coverage to go with the bend don't break defense. If we would actually make a conscious effort to put pressure on the QB, he might be doing a little better.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
You can't fault Balmer for not making a splash--the kid hardly gets to play.

Both Haralson and Lawson have been less than exceptional.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Did anyone really think Parys would be an impact player? It has to be Clements with that giant contract we're paying him.
Parys Hilton for sure. I thought he was going to have a big year after 8 sacks last year
fools gold was my vote. didnt expect haralson to do that much. can we say coverage sack
Haralson.

I already expected Roman to suck, so his play was predicted.

Haralson, I expected to get better. He's done nothing of the sort, and thus, is the biggest disappointment.
Parys is average and 8 & 8 is average and neither one should be the standard. WE must get a real pass rusher.
Parys but i think Balmer is heading close to that label of being a bust
but to the NFL he might not be because he was a surprise high 1st round pick when we picked him 2 years ago witch was a stupid move my Scot Mac by the way......
parys. hands down. im pretty sure everyone here was excepting huge sack numbers this year.