why would you want that list to f**k your p***y
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by susweel:
that list can blank my blank.

my

?
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
what a joke. Daryl Washington missed 4 games, and he is an Midseason All Pro, but Bowman is like top 5 in tackles, and he is left off.

the list is about right. Some of our guys are having good years, but not career years.
Don't care about mid-season awards
Originally posted by Jcool:

this
The niners are flying so low, even our pro bowlers aren't getting love. Staley is only listed because he was about to whoop on fabio!
People always say that All-Pro > Pro Bowl, but IMO both list can be a s**t popularity/stat contest. They can keep the accolades just give us the W's.
All I care about is getting Lombardi #6 this year. Stats and awards are nice, but championships are better.
Originally posted by boast:
"midseason" all pros?

The most prestigious award in all of sport.
dont care bout AP, care bout SB RINGS

Bowman, Staley, Davis, Gore, and possible Eric Reid and always Andy Lee
That's fine, let every opponent think we have only 1 pro bowler, and let them also think we can only beat weak Nancies. The less notoriety the better, particularly since I think this is a better team than last yr and yr before. Competition is better, but so are we. Would love to play INDY here again, in a retry. It would be a different story. Heck, we only have 1 pro bowler.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
That's fine, let every opponent think we have only 1 pro bowler, and let them also think we can only beat weak Nancies. The less notoriety the better, particularly since I think this is a better team than last yr and yr before. Competition is better, but so are we. Would love to play INDY here again, in a retry. It would be a different story. Heck, we only have 1 pro bowler.
of course this is the truth. you know they could make a case for our unsung hero to make the pro bowl... our new longer snapper! no one talks about him which i guess is a good thing
Bump merge
Share 49ersWebzone