There are 113 users in the forums

"The Joe Show" - Joe Staley Thread

He's fine.

He is getting joked on alot about the screaming on the bus though.



They'll do an MRI just in case , but he's fine and walking around without a limp.
  • buck
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,137
UPDATE: Early signs on Staley's injury are promising.

49ers coach Jim Harbaugh told reporters that he thinks they dodged a bullet with the injury, and NFL Media Columnist Mike Silver reported on "NFL Total Access" that Staley was able to walk from San Francisco's locker room to the team bus after the game.



http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000251262/article/joe-staley-injured-late-in-niners-win-over-rams
dis dude trolling, ya'll
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,557
Joe Staley ‏@jstaley74

I'm good. And I scream like no dude should ever scream lol my bad.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by LVJay:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH F**************K!!!!!


Late to the thread I see...

Had to work OT and couldn't listen to the 4th qtr... DAAAAMN IT!!

I sure hope it isn't too serious. But I read that he screamed so loud that even seaderrall's 12th man would've heard him . PLEASE get well fast Joe!


I still think there is an outside chance he hurt his meniscus. I had the same injury. Immediately, there was pain, then there was NOTHING for hours. Then my knee turned into a melon.

The way his knee bent backwards, that is exactly how I tore my meniscus.
One thing to consider though: the beat writers said that Staley "thought he broke his ankle" at first. So, sounds like he was feeling pain, and that it was in his ankle.
Does Joe face JJ Watt in 10 days or is that A. Davis?
Originally posted by Jcool:
Joe Staley ‏@jstaley74

I'm good. And I scream like no dude should ever scream lol my bad.

Yup the next Joe Show oughtta be hilarious
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,535
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by LVJay:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH F**************K!!!!!


Late to the thread I see...

Had to work OT and couldn't listen to the 4th qtr... DAAAAMN IT!!

I sure hope it isn't too serious. But I read that he screamed so loud that even seaderrall's 12th man would've heard him . PLEASE get well fast Joe!


I still think there is an outside chance he hurt his meniscus. I had the same injury. Immediately, there was pain, then there was NOTHING for hours. Then my knee turned into a melon.

The way his knee bent backwards, that is exactly how I tore my meniscus.

No chance we see him anytime soon
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Does Joe face JJ Watt in 10 days or is that A. Davis?

Both. JJ Watt moves around the line
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Joe Staley ‏@jstaley74

I'm good. And I scream like no dude should ever scream lol my bad.

Yup the next Joe Show oughtta be hilarious

I can't wait to see that lol

Might be a dumb question, but do we have a thread specifically for that?
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Joe Staley ‏@jstaley74

I'm good. And I scream like no dude should ever scream lol my bad.

Yup the next Joe Show oughtta be hilarious

Most definately, Joe is a riot, can't wait & glad hes okay.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
I can't wait to see that lol

Might be a dumb question, but do we have a thread specifically for that?

Search function is ur friend...

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/142134-the-joe-show/
Originally posted by theduke85:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by LVJay:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH F**************K!!!!!


Late to the thread I see...

Had to work OT and couldn't listen to the 4th qtr... DAAAAMN IT!!

I sure hope it isn't too serious. But I read that he screamed so loud that even seaderrall's 12th man would've heard him . PLEASE get well fast Joe!


I still think there is an outside chance he hurt his meniscus. I had the same injury. Immediately, there was pain, then there was NOTHING for hours. Then my knee turned into a melon.

The way his knee bent backwards, that is exactly how I tore my meniscus.
One thing to consider though: the beat writers said that Staley "thought he broke his ankle" at first. So, sounds like he was feeling pain, and that it was in his ankle.


When I had that injury I couldn't pin point the pain either. If feels like everything below the knee is hurting. Then it feels like nothing happened. Then the knee swells up, and the pain comes back.

Who knows? We'll see. Either way. I am thrilled that he didn't destroy his knee the way he was screaming.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,535
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Does Joe face JJ Watt in 10 days or is that A. Davis?

Hopefully the 10 days rest is good enough for Joe. But Watt plays DE on AD side. However, he moves around a lot... they'll both get a taste of him. If Joe plays, I'm sure Watt will want to test Joe's leg early/often....
When I saw him walk off I immediately remembered what a clown he is normally and I said man was he putting on or what ... hopefully!
Share 49erswebzone