There are 211 users in the forums

"The Joe Show" - Joe Staley Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hopefully these 10 days between games helps out.
Would be a minor miracle if he walks away from that unharmed.
Originally posted by blm7754:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch

#49ers LT Joe Staley just left X-ray room and walked to locker room without a noticeable limp.

That is good to hear

That's almost miraculous. Was his brain playing tricks on him, just for fun? Where did the pain come from?

I once tore my meniscus, it hurt immediately, then the pain went away, and I was walking around fine, then the pain came back epic a few hours later and my knee turned into a balloon.
Man I'm glad this team is off for 10days. I've never seen a team this decimated with injury.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Would be a minor miracle if he walks away from that unharmed.

I bet you its a torn or slightly torn meniscus. He'll be out for about 4-6 weeks.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
That's almost miraculous. Was his brain playing tricks on him, just for fun? Where did the pain come from?

I once tore my meniscus, it hurt immediately, then the pain went away, and I was walking around fine, then the pain came back epic a few hours later and my knee turned into a balloon.

I'm sure he at least sprained something. High ankle sprain hurts like hell. But heals much quicker than a broken bone or torn ligament.

Fingers crossed!
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
I just heard he was done for the year......

Idiot, STFU.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
San Francisco 49ers @49ers

Harbaugh on @jstaley74's injury: "Think we're going to dodge a bullet there." #49ers
he walked off, it cant be that serious
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
If he's actually okay, he's going to take so much s**t from the other players for screaming like that. Sounded like the dude was dying.

First of all, I hope he's OK.

If he is, he will be signed tomorrow by Manchester United and be playing in the Premier League this weekend. No one goes down like their shot and screams like that better than professional soccer players

Harbaugh on @jstaley74's injury: "Think we're going to dodge a bullet there." #49ers

Hope so

#kissofdeath
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
he walked off, it cant be that serious

William Floyd walked off the field with a broken leg. Many players have walked off with torn ligaments. It's a good sign, but not a slam dunk.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Hopefully 10 days will get him in good shape.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH F**************K!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone