There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What the experts are saying............

Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by Trajik1:
Anyone that thinks we should draft a QB is a f**kin' idiot!

We need to draft lineman, a pass rusher and some good DB's.

I agree. We've already drafted our future QB. Now we need one through FA to fill the gap until the future is ready to take over......

Point being...........bye bye Alex Smith.

I really hope your not saying Nate is or future , if you are out of 10 k post this one one may be your worst.
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
Originally posted by Trajik1:
Anyone that thinks we should draft a QB is a f**kin' idiot!

We need to draft lineman, a pass rusher and some good DB's.

I agree. We've already drafted our future QB. Now we need one through FA to fill the gap until the future is ready to take over......

Point being...........bye bye Alex Smith.

I really hope your not saying Nate is or future , if you are out of 10 k post this one one may be your worst.

Yeah... Nate might be the future. AT WR LOLOLOL

" Nate Davis is getting a lot of practice time ... as a WR. He just caught scout-team pass from Shaun Hill." MM's twitter
[ Edited by Method on Nov 26, 2009 at 2:46 PM ]
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Method:

" Nate Davis is getting a lot of practice time ... as a WR. He just caught scout-team pass from Shaun Hill." MM's twitter

Let's see. Nate Davis has practiced at DB for the scout team and now wide receiver. Sure looks like we're trying to get him familiar with our offense to me.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Nah, Joecool is a good poster it's just that he loses his mind when it comes to Alex Smith.

Good example:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Boldin runs a lit if short routes which would help Hill and hurt Smith becaus he has accuracy issues on short passes.

He should stick around cause I find it hilarious to see him do mental gymnastics to find anyway to connect anything to Alex Smith.

I bet he critique's Alex Smith TD throws as well.

-9fA

Denial.........it's a pretty sad state of affairs for some of you "fans". It's ok; we'll just let Alex do his own damage. And I know.......you guys will still blame the o-line when our season's all said and done. And of course, with a repaired o-line next year, Alex will still stink it up.......and then you guys will spend the entire season blaming the OC.........and of course, in 2011, when we have a decent OC and Oline, Alex will stink it up, and then you guys will blame the lack of continuity with the OC, the lack of playmakers on offense, and the fact that Alex will only be 27 years old.

We've seen this rerun before. It's been going on since 2005. Unfortunately, I dont think Niner brass is as naive or ignorant as you guys. They'll eventually pull the plug on what is a "bust" of a career, and you guys can go on to tell your grandchildren how Joe Montana's clone almost became the GOAT if not for his age, OC, oline, WRs, RB, and size of jockstrap.

Say it aint true ZRF!!!!
Originally posted by smileyman:
Originally posted by Method:

Let's see. Nate Davis has practiced at DB for the scout team and now wide receiver. Sure looks like we're trying to get him familiar with our offense to me.

Ya, maybe you should take this up with our BRILLIANT coaching staff. They make all kinds of brilliant decisions, like all the time!
  • Squirrel
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Nah, Joecool is a good poster it's just that he loses his mind when it comes to Alex Smith.

Good example:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Boldin runs a lit if short routes which would help Hill and hurt Smith becaus he has accuracy issues on short passes.

He should stick around cause I find it hilarious to see him do mental gymnastics to find anyway to connect anything to Alex Smith.

I bet he critique's Alex Smith TD throws as well.

-9fA

Denial.........it's a pretty sad state of affairs for some of you "fans". It's ok; we'll just let Alex do his own damage. And I know.......you guys will still blame the o-line when our season's all said and done. And of course, with a repaired o-line next year, Alex will still stink it up.......and then you guys will spend the entire season blaming the OC.........and of course, in 2011, when we have a decent OC and Oline, Alex will stink it up, and then you guys will blame the lack of continuity with the OC, the lack of playmakers on offense, and the fact that Alex will only be 27 years old.

We've seen this rerun before. It's been going on since 2005. Unfortunately, I dont think Niner brass is as naive or ignorant as you guys. They'll eventually pull the plug on what is a "bust" of a career, and you guys can go on to tell your grandchildren how Joe Montana's clone almost became the GOAT if not for his age, OC, oline, WRs, RB, and size of jockstrap.

You're still a troll.