LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Anyone going to the Seahawks game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Digger25:
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
When you guys get up there, there is a pretty cool bar to go pregame at thats basically across the street from the stadium. Its called the hawks nest bar and grill. The owners are memebers of seahawksblue.com and a lot of the guys from that site head over there before games. It opens at nine I believe and you have to get there early to get a table. But its welcoming to opposing fans. Shouldn't catch any crap there. Other than the normal good natured pregame trash talk. Here is the website for the place.

Hawks Nest bar and grill

i went there and it IS an awesome place/bar! very nice fans! i went there for the rams/hawks playoff game a few years back. i had niner gear on and it was all good. walking from downtown seattle to the game is pretty damn fun. like mini bar hopping!

i also went to several other games up there and tailgated with many hawks fans (under the overpasss)! i couldn't say one bad word about them. my little sister's ex boyfriend gets tickets all the time and even got to raise the 12th man flag! pretty damn cool! that guy gets mad hook-ups due to his employment at the famous seafood spot at the public market. too bad my little sister broke up with him-kinda.

gonna be up there from the 12th-19th and hoping to catch a game while up there, or maybe just watch at a bar with my father-in-law. hey hawksfan, you know of a good sports bar in bellevue that i can watch some games at-if i dont get tickets?

Glad you enjoy the trips to the stadium. I will get back to you about the bar. I live in lacey which is right next to olympia so if I watch the game at a bar its one by my house. I will ask around though.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
4 of us flying up there from Fresno, CA....i'm so hyped for this game..F*** the 12th man

make sure to disable those speakers they use to pump in crowd noise.

Conspiracy theorist! The noise is au natural. Its probably all the starbucks that gets everybody so loud and obnoxious.
  • sf_native
  • Info N/A
Me and 10 to 15 guys are flying up for the game. I have been to Oakland as well for a Niner game and almost fell out of my seat laughing when they said opposing fans should not go there.

I heard on the 49ers.com that WildPalms is a Niners bar on gamedays . . . I do not know if there is any truth to the rumor. Also I heard Sluggers is good too.
hope it's like the season opener az. away game where there seemed to be more niner fans than the home team!! go niners and thanks to the fans going and representing!
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
I'm not just going to the game, but I am going in style. I got club level suites with a whole crew of friends...And let me tell you...NOT CHEAP. Ill post pics from the box after the game.

• sf_native
  • Info N/A
Everybody should wear RED . . . stands out more in the crowd and on TV. Ive never be to a game there . . . are there a lot of Niners fans in the stands?
Originally posted by WWFGD:
I'm not just going to the game, but I am going in style. I got club level suites with a whole crew of friends...And let me tell you...NOT CHEAP. Ill post pics from the box after the game.

Thats awsome man. Hope you have a good time at the game.

Keefeer, sf native, there is always more than a handful of 49ers fans at the games. No way that they will come close to outnumbering the 12th man anytime soon, but the 49ers fans always represent.
Looks like my boy forgot to get the tickets before we booked the flight. So if anyone knows where to get tickets, it would be greatly appresiated. Need at least 2 tickets
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Looks like my boy forgot to get the tickets before we booked the flight. So if anyone knows where to get tickets, it would be greatly appresiated. Need at least 2 tickets

I think there are still a few available on ticketmaster.

Stubhub.com, Ebay.com, Craigslist.com, Ticketmaster.com?

Originally posted by Digger25:
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
When you guys get up there, there is a pretty cool bar to go pregame at thats basically across the street from the stadium. Its called the hawks nest bar and grill. The owners are memebers of seahawksblue.com and a lot of the guys from that site head over there before games. It opens at nine I believe and you have to get there early to get a table. But its welcoming to opposing fans. Shouldn't catch any crap there. Other than the normal good natured pregame trash talk. Here is the website for the place.

Hawks Nest bar and grill

i went there and it IS an awesome place/bar! very nice fans! i went there for the rams/hawks playoff game a few years back. i had niner gear on and it was all good. walking from downtown seattle to the game is pretty damn fun. like mini bar hopping!

i also went to several other games up there and tailgated with many hawks fans (under the overpasss)! i couldn't say one bad word about them. my little sister's ex boyfriend gets tickets all the time and even got to raise the 12th man flag! pretty damn cool! that guy gets mad hook-ups due to his employment at the famous seafood spot at the public market. too bad my little sister broke up with him-kinda.

gonna be up there from the 12th-19th and hoping to catch a game while up there, or maybe just watch at a bar with my father-in-law. hey hawksfan, you know of a good sports bar in bellevue that i can watch some games at-if i dont get tickets?

I talked to a few people about a bar to go to and of course they said the hawks nest. But in the bellevue are they mentioned

The wild rover

The Mustard Seed

and then a couple of bars in the area that nobody had been to but thought they might be good. Their names are the parlor and pearl lounge. If you can't get to a game then hopefully you can enjoy one of these bars.
[ Edited by Hawksfan81 on Dec 3, 2009 at 10:05 AM ]
Still thinking about it, I live in Portland now and have neighbor who sells game packages to all kinds of sporting events. He knows I like the Niners and offered me a deal, ticket transportation on "luxury bus" tail gate catering (booze extra or BYOB) $130 bucks per person down from $175, his usual price for NFL. I know it is thursday and he has 6 tickets left...Do you think I should low ball him!
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Still thinking about it, I live in Portland now and have neighbor who sells game packages to all kinds of sporting events. He knows I like the Niners and offered me a deal, ticket transportation on "luxury bus" tail gate catering (booze extra or BYOB) $130 bucks per person down from $175, his usual price for NFL. I know it is thursday and he has 6 tickets left...Do you think I should low ball him!

Judt do it already! You only get to see your team once in a while!

Check that, there is 5 of us going now. I guess my 6th guy cant make it. What an idiot. Not to worry though, we are gonna flog him publicly at Pole R for the AZ game. With that said . .... I have 1 (one) extra ticket for both the Cal game and the 9ers game. Yes I know you said 2 but I got to put it out there. I hope one of you helps me out, if I can't sell it to someone thats gonna be flamed up in red, I'm gonna have to eat the ticket. 9er game is Sec. 304 Row Y & the Cal game is Sec. 36 Row SS.

I'll be checking this post up until both game times, so maybe we can come to an agreement to meet before that. Otherwise, if all else fails, "bar hopping" on our way down to the stadium is what we're gonna be doing if not crashing a RED tailgate somewhere. So look for the "We Got 5 Superbowls B*$@H" shirt I'll be wearing. Really, you can't miss it!
Flying out Saturday morning
getting closer!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone