LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

Despite losses division still up for grabs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The niners will be in the playoffs this year PERIOD!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
not happening guys.

I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky! I dream about it every night and day....
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
not happening guys.

I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky! I dream about it every night and day....

Spread my wings and fly away...
Originally posted by Joecool:
10-6

Let us hope we make an epic run.

and you have the nerve to call anyone else delusional
I don't think it's delusional at all to think we can do it. I really have doubts as to whether the Cards can beat both Tenn and Minnesota. I wouldn't consider it a meltdown either to lose to both Tenn and Minn. Either way, if we win out it will be very close. It all depends on how the offense will adjust. The defense is fine and special teams is looking a little bit better(hopefully Morgan will be the returner). Lets wait and see how our O responds this week. Our team is so much better than it was last year. Light years better! Time to get out of the way and watch them turn the corner. This would be the perfect time to do it. Actually, 4 games ago would have been better.
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Joecool:
10-6

Let us hope we make an epic run.

and you have the nerve to call anyone else delusional

Just win, that should be our mentality. Gotta view things one game at a time.
Did everyone forget about the Madden Curse and the Super Bowl hangover curse? I'm telling you it's going to happen. We will win the west!
Also, consider both team's Week 17 matchups. The 49ers play the Rams, while the Cardinals play the Packers.

[ Edited by PTulini on Nov 24, 2009 at 5:08 PM ]
  • ZRF80
Alex Smith + Coach Singletary's denial that the spread can work = DOOM !

Something's gotta give. Either Alex is out, or Sing uses the spread. Since it seems more and more likely (as per coach Sing's press conference) that neither of the two will change, we will probably lose out..........

Another long year folks.
I like the thinking but here's what happens...

Az will go 1-1 in the next 2 games while we'll probably go 1-1 as well. That will leave us at 5-7 and them at 8-4...which means we'd have no chance.

Originally posted by Leathaface:
I like the thinking but here's what happens...

Az will go 1-1 in the next 2 games while we'll probably go 1-1 as well. That will leave us at 5-7 and them at 8-4...which means we'd have no chance.

Yeah, that is very possible too. I honestly don't know what our team is going to do or how they're going to respond. It will be fun to watch.
The only way this team gets in the playoffs is if it wins out its schedule and defeats the Eagles in an upset (which is possible).

-But sadly, it looks like our players are already getting ready for the off-season. -You have to really wonder, do our players even want to play in January, or are they waiting to go party?
At best we have possibly 2-3 more wins in us. Holes at O-line, safety, and passrusher will continue to take their toll. Injuries will exacerbate the problems.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
The only way this team gets in the playoffs is if it wins out its schedule and defeats the Eagles in an upset (which is possible).

-But sadly, it looks like our players are already getting ready for the off-season. -You have to really wonder, do our players even want to play in January, or are they waiting to go party?

Since when are the Eagles so good? The Eagles are the least of my worries on our schedule. Honestly, my biggest worry would be either the Seahawks at home or AZ in our house. Beating the Eagles wouldn't be an upset at all. They really aren't that good.
Originally posted by Painter49er:
I hate to burst your bubble but the Cards have won three straight...not looking good.

i hate to burst your bubble but 2 of those came against the rams and SEA
Share 49ersWebzone