LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Which OC or What Offense strategy fits the current personell?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I for one always wondered what Denvers Offense would do in SF.
The Running scheme that opened up the passing and made Lelie , Rod Smith , Marshal, Shefler, and McCarty or something like that , it was the white dude that plaid opposite of Rod . .

Kubiak of Houston runs a similar system but lacks the RB.
The Giants , NO and jets run a very simular version.

If there was an OC wish list I'd go with Kubiak . I expect him to be canned . I live in Houston and everytime they lose it's obvious he's getting closer to his exit.
  • dedfischer
  • Info N/A
I see a lot of spread talk around here, but keep in mind which way you are trying to spread the field. What percentage of runs does this Raye dude call on 1st down or 2nd and long plays? I'm not sure where to find a play breakdown chart on the Niners.
I think if Charlie Wies is dismissed as the HC at ND(I think that it is a pretty sure thing), he would be a great OC for us!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by greywolf447:
I think if Charlie Wies is dismissed as the HC at ND(I think that it is a pretty sure thing), he would be a great OC for us!

Whats his discipline?
Indys offense
Originally posted by Nes49:

Whats his discipline?

SPREAD BABY!!!!!! YEAH! He was the OC for the Pats.
  • FinweElensar
  • Info N/A

How's his cholesterol level? I want an OC that will stay more than a year with us.
Originally posted by FinweElensar:

How's his cholesterol level? I want an OC that will stay more than a year with us.

I think that he is a perfect fjt for us. I don't for see his being signed any time soon as a HC. How ever he is a brilliant OC. Much like Norv but only a diffent disapline.
Originally posted by FinweElensar:

I think that he is a perfect fjt for us. I don't for see his being signed any time soon as a HC. How ever he is a brilliant OC. Much like Norv but only a diffent disapline.

I dunno, he could head back to the college game - maybe not some big time program but some mid-size school could entice him.

-9fA
Singletary is gonna have to change how he wants to win games before we change OC or offensive strategy.

Share 49ersWebzone