There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Customer Support

NFL Customer Support

NFL Support: "Hello. You have reached NFL Customer Support. Press 1 if you are having offensive problems. Press 2 if you are having defensive problems. Press 3 if you are having Special Teams problems.

1...beep.

NFL Support: "One moment please, a representative will be with you shortly."

NFL Support: "Hello, my name is Tom. Thanks you for calling NFL Customer Support. How may I help you today?"

Singletary: "Your name is Tom? Sorry, I am having slight trouble understanding the accent."

NFL Support: "Hello, my name is James. Thanks you for calling NFL Customer Support. How may I help you today?

Singletary: "My name is Mike Singeltary. I need help with my offense."

NFL Support:"Ok. What is your team?"

Singletary: "The San Francisco 49ers."

NFL Support: "Ok. Let me check your records. Oh my..I see that you have not had offensive upgrade for at least seven years..I believe that was the last time you made the playoffs?"

Singletary: "Yes Sir...Is there anything you can do?"

NFL Support: "Well first, your offensive coordinator is obsolete...he needs to be replaced as soon as possible before he breaks down. I see you have been trying to fix this in the past yourselves with no success and...Oh excuse me..Please Hold....

NFL Support: "Hello, my name is Rob. Thanks you for calling NFL Customer Support. How may I help you today?

Tom Cable:" Yeah..I wanna return or exchange my quarterback Jamarcus Russell. He's a defective piece of...

NFL Support: "Oh..I am very, very sorry. Our policy is no returns or exchanges on busts. You must draft at your own risk. Thank you for choosing the NFL."

NFL Support:" Oh..Mr Singletary..I am very sorry... would you like an upgrade to a Spread Offense package? It is one of our most popular. It includes free support for 6 months."

Singletary: "Well Sir..does it include a playoff guarantee?"

NFL Support:" I am very sorry, we cannot guarantee you will make the playoffs. However, if you decide to upgrade today, we will give you a free seventh round draft pick in 2012."

Singletary:"Well I am not really sure if we are ready for this..."

NFL Support:"How about a three game free trial???"

Singletary:"Well Sir..sure that would be great. Thank You."

NFL Support: "May I have your credit card information? We will automatically bill you continuously after the third game until you cancel."

Singletary: "Hey, how about a little help on defense too?"

NFL Support: "I am so sorry, that is not my department. But I do see that your management has only purchased our basic package without the Pass Rush or Power Boost Tackling add-ons. I will connect you to the defensive department. Thank you for choosing the NFL".

NFL Support: "Hello, my name is Jerry. Thanks you for calling NFL Customer Support. How may I help you today?
Get the answers right here.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

Singletary: "Your name is Tom? Sorry, I am having slight trouble understanding the accent."

That was very funny, thanks for that man.