There are 161 users in the forums

Last game to be a Homer

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by King49er:
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

I think instigating institutes a warning.

Originally posted by Method:
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

LOL Wait.. I actually complimented you for being positive for a change in my first post. Then, somehow nuts came into the picture. LMAO
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
i will be a homer for the rest of the season, not just this game

I will be a homer for the rest of my life and I have been a homer for close to 50 years. 7 seasons without the playoffs. When I was growing up we went 13 years without sniffing the playoffs.
i was at this place last week. So yea, meaningless rest of the season unless you count draft slot.
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

I've been warned for a LOT less lol
Originally posted by znk916:
10-6

...with a razor to my wrist.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

LOL Wait.. I actually complimented you for being positive for a change in my first post. Then, somehow nuts came into the picture. LMAO

At least you're laughing.

Either way, this team blows ass and beating the Jaguars will only happen if we allow our offensive philosophy to change. Won't happen IMO. So next Sunday at 4:00pm, I'm going to be ripping this coaching staff apart in every thread because I'll be so pissed.
Originally posted by BigRon:

I will be a homer for the rest of my life and I have been a homer for close to 50 years. 7 seasons without the playoffs. When I was growing up we went 13 years without sniffing the playoffs.

I'm right there with you Ron. As two of the older members in here we can appreciate how great the 80s were since we went through the lean years before and after. I will be a homer forever. I suffer through the Niners, the Giants, and the Warriors. UGH.
[ Edited by Method on Nov 24, 2009 at 1:39 PM ]
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

I've been warned for a LOT less lol

lol, Me too bro

I'm right there with you Ron. As two of the older members in here we can appreciate how great the 80s were since we went through the lean years before and after. I will be a homer forever. I suffer through the Niners, the Giants, and the Warriors. UGH.

I gave up on the Warriors. I should also mention the years we went to the playoffs in 70,71 I was in Vietnam and missed the seasons. So in a sense, I saw one year out of 22 where we made the playoffs.

I gave up on the Warriors. I should also mention the years we went to the playoffs in 70,71 I was in Vietnam and missed the seasons. So in a sense, I saw one year out of 22 where we made the playoffs.

I should give up on the Warriors but just cant. I still remember being in college when they won the championship with Barry. At least they gave us 1 title in our lifetime. Thats more than the Giants can say.

Anyway .. to this thread ( dont mean to hijack your thread there Method).. one thing I will agree with............... this probably will be the last game I head over to the Sports Bar to watch if they lose. Giving up my golf day for a 4-7 team just wont happen. LOL

I should give up on the Warriors but just cant. I still remember being in college when they won the championship with Barry. At least they gave us 1 title in our lifetime. Thats more than the Giants can say.

Anyway .. to this thread ( dont mean to hijack your thread there Method).. one thing I will agree with............... this probably will be the last game I head over to the Sports Bar to watch if they lose. Giving up my golf day for a 4-7 team just wont happen. LOL

We still got the 4-8 Warriors!

We still got the 4-8 Warriors!

Yes.. but I can watch those at night with a bottle of Makers Mark to ease the pain.

Just going to make it that much sweeter when the Niners take their rightful place among the league's elite. Which will be next year. And if not next, then the year after that or after that. However it goes, I'll be waiting.
Share 49ersWebzone