Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers/NFL standout statistics through 10 games

Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by GBNinerFan:
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by Ninerman49:
nice... i think those stats for alex can only get better as we move on

I've been hearing that line for 4+ years now.

Yeah, too bad he's only played 2 of the last 4.

• Crabby9er
  • Info N/A
I think we can all see that Crabtree is the real deal. I can't wait to see what he looks like next year with some training camp under his belt. Wow.

I'm sure you have, because you know, he's played every snap for the past 4 years.

-9fA
One thing to remember, some of these stats come from garbage time as well. For example, Texans 2nd half, etc. Alex threw 3 TDs in the Texans game when no one was prepared for him.
Alex, still, needs to play consistently for "60" minutes. Haven't seen that yet, and time's running out.
[ Edited by 49ersking on Nov 24, 2009 at 10:20 AM ]
Forget it.
[ Edited by 49ersking on Nov 24, 2009 at 10:19 AM ]
Originally posted by JoeO321:
WR: M.Crabtree #2 in yds/game for rookies behind H.Nicks. #9 in receiving yards for rookies and missed first 5 games.

hard to beleive he averages more yards than harvin.... get ur facts straight

his facts are straight, dood.

Crabtree: 58.4 yd/gm
Harvin: 50.1 yd/gm

Rookie WR Stats
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by JoeO321:
WR: M.Crabtree #2 in yds/game for rookies behind H.Nicks. #9 in receiving yards for rookies and missed first 5 games.

hard to beleive he averages more yards than harvin.... get ur facts straight

his facts are straight, dood.

Crabtree: 58.4 yd/gm
Harvin: 50.1 yd/gm

Rookie WR Stats

Andy Lee has an outside shot of making the pro bowl... and I will get a jersey this time around.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Andy Lee has an outside shot of making the pro bowl... and I will get a jersey this time around.

outside shot?? Who's better than him?
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:

the laughs on you guys. people here have been saying that even when Smith rides the pine with injury. That's the joke.

The other thing is that I'm one of probably 5 zoners that was saying from day one that Smith was going to be a bust . The rest of the zone was swinging from his balls for years. Some still are. Now that's a joke you can laugh at.
[ Edited by Shaj on Nov 24, 2009 at 11:22 AM ]
Alex has not played as many games at all the other QB's so he has less pass attempts and that is part of the reason why his QB rating is where it is. And like previously stated, he played 4 quarters (2nd half in Houston, 2nd half in Green Bay) against a soft coverage. That is equal to a full game. Its easy to complete passes when the opposing team is up by 21 points in the 3rd quarter.

So then you're happy it's come true, right?

LMAO, right. And it's funny u show stats, in which soo many people were saying how he sucked. And he's better than almost half the current QB's. Aint that something. The sad thing is, people still gonna b***h. The QB he replaced, didnt even make it in the top 25, he's 16, and they still gon dis the kid. pathetic i tell ya
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
QB: A.Smith is #19 in QB rating; ahead of Matt Ryan, Matt Cassell & Jay Cutler to name a few. Is #16 in completion percentage ahead of Eli Manning, Matt Hasselbeck & Tony Romo.

HB: F.Gore #15 in rush yards and missed 3 games. #3 in yards/rush min. 100att behind Chris Johnson & Pierre Thomas. T-6 in TDs.

WR: V.Davis T-2 in receiving TDs behind L.Fitzgerald, #1 for TE. #3 in receiving yards for TEs behind Clark & Gates.

DEF: P.Willis #2 in NFL in takles behind C.Lofton

ST: A.Lee #3 in NFL in total punt yards, net yards, and punt average.

Where is Alex in terms of INTs, per attempt, and the important TD/INT ratio?
STATS are lame WINS are better.