There are 160 users in the forums

Sounds crazy..but we still have one last chance for playoffs.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
cue the Jim Mora sr.
Tenesee should beat AZ, regardless of Warner. I don't see us beating the Jags though as they have turned their s**t around and play in a much tougher conference and division.
does sound crazy because any normal being would tall ya our team isn't playoff material. WE WON'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS! Stop with the nonsense
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Never give up hope!
f**k it, I believe
Originally posted by Adman:
Never give up hope!

Not until we're dead!
I want to believe, I'm just finding it hard to do.
  • Adman
  • Veteran
It seems so simple...Play offense how we play offense when we're down 20 for a whole game and we could win the rest of our games left.

It just sucks that the coaches don't realize this.
makes sense but i am sick and tired of setting up myself for to be heartbroken time after time
Cardinals schedule next 3 weeks:
@Tennessee (Warner has head injury), Minnesota (should straight up out play the Cards), and @ SF (MNF).

Our schedule next 3 weeks:
Jacksonville, @Seattle, Arizona(MNF)

Look at these schedules. With the Cards 2 games ahead of us...they could very likely lose their next 2. If we can some how get our s**t together and play atleast average these next 2 weeks we should be able to beat Jacksonville and Seattle.

Meaning...the MNF game against the TheyCards will be for 1st place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Technically they are THREE games ahead of us. If we win the next two, we are 6-6 and if they lose they next two they are 7-5..still ahead of us. But you are correct, if we beat them on MNF, we would tie at 7-6 but be ahead of them because we already beat them the first time.

Originally posted by kemp_j:
Cardinals schedule next 3 weeks:
@Tennessee (Warner has head injury), Minnesota (should straight up out play the Cards), and @ SF (MNF).

Our schedule next 3 weeks:
Jacksonville, @Seattle, Arizona(MNF)

Look at these schedules. With the Cards 2 games ahead of us...they could very likely lose their next 2. If we can some how get our s**t together and play atleast average these next 2 weeks we should be able to beat Jacksonville and Seattle.

Meaning...the MNF game against the Cards will be for 1st place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this team so much that I'm willing to dream with you!!!! Keep hope alive!!!!

Me 2! It can happen this is the NFL.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
CAN NOT PLAY WITH EM!

CAN NOT COACH WITH EM!

CAN NOT WIN WITH EM!

CAN'T DO IT!
[ Edited by krizay on Nov 23, 2009 at 8:14 PM ]
Originally posted by krizay:
CAN NOT PLAY WITH EM!

CAN NOT COACH WITH EM!

CAN NOT WIN WITH EM!

CAN'T DO IT![img= [url=http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii84/whatifsports/lombardi_trophy.gif][[url=http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii84/whatifsports/lombardi_trophy.gif]

That's just Krizay talk
Originally posted by krizay:
CAN NOT PLAY WITH EM!

CAN NOT COACH WITH EM!

CAN NOT WIN WITH EM!

CAN'T DO IT!

I'd take Shaun's pic off though
[ Edited by Afrikan on Nov 23, 2009 at 9:31 PM ]
Actually if the Titans (at their home) beat AZ, I think the rest of the dominos are likely to fall...
Share 49ersWebzone