There are 261 users in the forums

Sounds crazy..but we still have one last chance for playoffs.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

So you're telling me there's a chance..

what was all that one in a million talk?

If the NYGs lose one out of their last 3 and the Niners win out we get the 6th seed and would probably play again @ Philly for the first Playoff weekend.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario?algorithm=custom&14=44144511&15=51000041&16=55141515

That is an interesting site. Cool to be able to plug in different scenarios and see what would happen. It is a possibility.
  • NinerDoug
  • Info N/A

If the NYGs lose one out of their last 3 and the Niners win out we get the 6th seed and would probably play again @ Philly for the first Playoff weekend.

What about the Cowboys? They are 8-5.
Originally posted by NinerDoug:

we need them to lose 2 gms which is very possible
  • NinerDoug
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by NinerDoug:

we need them to lose 2 gms which is very possible

I see that now. Seems like if we can pull off a win next week, our chances are not that bad.

[ Edited by NinerDoug on Dec 15, 2009 at 09:50:40 ]
i'll definitely go to the last home game if we win this week
  • kray28
  • Veteran
No chance....just give it up.

Even if we're dealt all the right cards, the Niners will blow their chance by losing a game they need to win.

Seattle/Tennessee/Green BayMinnesota...all games we could and should have won, and didn't.

This team is just not ready for prime time yet. Next year might be it though.
  • jaghetersofie
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by kray28:
No chance....just give it up.

Even if we're dealt all the right cards, the Niners will blow their chance by losing a game they need to win.

Seattle/Tennessee/Green BayMinnesota...all games we could and should have won, and didn't.

This team is just not ready for prime time yet. Next year might be it though.

It actually seems like they step their game up for Prime Time. Week 1 they ruined the Cardinals parade, they really got after the Vikings and Colts, they played great D against the Bears and then embarrassed the Cardinals last night.
Mmm...I dunno...the chances of us beating Philly this week AND a Cards loss to the sad Lions seems highly unlikely...although anything can happen in the NFL.

Go 9ers and Go Megatron!!!
Originally posted by DShanghai69er:
Mmm...I dunno...the chances of us beating Philly this week AND a Cards loss to the sad Lions seems highly unlikely...although anything can happen in the NFL.

The Cards don't matter for a wildcard. They can win their division and we can still take the wildcard if we win out.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by DShanghai69er:

The Cards don't matter for a wildcard. They can win their division and we can still take the wildcard if we win out.

yup, wildcard is more likely for us if we want in. cards will dismember the lions easily by the 1st quarter and call it the division by the halftime. damn it i just want these guys to know what on the line and play inspiring mistake free football and not like the seattle gm.

Share 49ersWebzone