LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

Sounds crazy..but we still have one last chance for playoffs.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by highwayone:
Originally posted by dreNmel08:
Still no playoff spot? I thought a division title guarentees a playoff spot...no matter your record (a 7-9 team made the playoffS).

To confirm the bolded part of your question, that's correct.

i thought the same thing but how come no one on NFL network or ESPN is saying that? I'm confused because if we win tonight & @ STl we win the divison. what the hell is going on?

we won't win the devision that way because AZ will still have a better record than us.

dude divison record goes to us if we beat AZ tonight then STl. we would be 5-1? how would AZ have a better divison record?

in my understanding you still have to have the best record to win the devision

this scenerio says that both teams end at 9-7. in which case it goes to tiebreakers, and we would own all the tiebreakers.
  • goldenboy
  • Info N/A
IF dallas losses 2 games in the last three and giants lose 1 game in the last three we are in............. We will win our last three games playoff here we come!
bump
If we beat Philly next Sunday, I really think that this team will make the playoffs. Momentum will carry them to a 9-7 finish.

Very good chance Dallas loses at least 2 of its next 3 and finishes at 9-7.

Very good chance the Giants don't win out, which means they would finish 9-7 at best.

49ers hold the tiebreaker over both teams based on better conference record.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
If we beat Philly next Sunday, I really think that this team will make the playoffs. Momentum will carry them to a 9-7 finish.

Very good chance the Giants don't win out, which means they would finish 9-7 at best.

dude im pumped once again like i was before that seattle and refs gm. all that is so possible its amazing to me were still in it. all we gotta do is freaking beat philly pretty much

Atlanta is still in the mix too and they have a tiebreaker over us.
Originally posted by collinzio:

Atlanta is still in the mix too and they have a tiebreaker over us.

Here are the NFC playoff contenders remaining schedule from another thread:

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
1. New Orleans (13-0)
2. Minnesota (11-2)
3. Philadelphia (9-4) ** San Fran. / Denver / at Dallas
4. Arizona (8-5) ** at Detroit / St. Louis / Green Bay

5. Green Bay (9-4) ** at Pittsburgh / Seattle / at Arizona
6. Dallas (8-5) ** at New Orleans / at Wash. / Philadelphia
7. New York (7-6) ** at Washington / Carolina / at Minnesota
8. Atlanta (6-7) ** at New York Jets / Buffalo / at Tampa Bay
9. San Francisco (6-7) ** at Philadelphia / Detroit / at St. Louis

Atlanta just needs to lose one of the next 3. I think they lose to the Jets this coming weekend.
Playoff talk should stay on hold unless by some fat miracle we do beat philadelphia. Enjoy tonight's win, but don't get overly excited for your own good.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Playoff talk should stay on hold unless by some fat miracle we do beat philadelphia. Enjoy tonight's win, but don't get overly excited for your own good.

I agree.
fuk you jinxed it now...............

i'd love it but to think AZ will lose to St. Louis and Detroit after getting manhandled by us might be a reach. THey will be motivated as heck. Boy do I wish it were true though. Hell of a game by the defense today.
son of a b**** this team always gives me hope lol
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
son of a b**** this team always gives me hope lol
hope is still alive my friends. with a little help from a couple teams we could be in, if we do our part of course. dallas, ny giants and ATL have to choke it up for us to have a chance, we may even be able to catch arizona but the horrible rams and lions have to help us out
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
hope is still alive my friends. with a little help from a couple teams we could be in, if we do our part of course. dallas, ny giants and ATL have to choke it up for us to have a chance, we may even be able to catch arizona but the horrible rams and lions have to help us out

We got no chance in my opinion but it don't matter next year looks promising!
Share 49ersWebzone