LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Sounds crazy..but we still have one last chance for playoffs.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Good lord... I love the confidence I really do but there really should be a line drawn here.

If only we had beaten Seattle...

[ Edited by socalfan21 on Dec 13, 2009 at 22:44:27 ]
Seems we have this convo every year at this time:(
LET'S GO DUCK HUNTING!

FIRST SOME CARDINALS, THEN SOME EAGLES!

ALL OR NOTHING!
  • NP9er
  • Veteran
Actually, the Giants might very well lose at least 2 games. Wash-out isn't a terrible team, and for as bad as their record is, Carolina seems to stick around in most games. The Giants defense showed little tonight and they might get caught off guard against a 5-8 team like the Puddy-Cats.
The Jets are still in the hunt in the AFC so Atlanta could be in trouble this week. And as for the Cow-pukes, I'll really be surprised if they win another game this year.
Then there is the dreaded Green-Cheese. They're going to pull their regulars and tank in AZ in week 17, which (even if we did have a chance for a wild card), could really stab us in the back.
Our best bet is to win 3 of our final 4 then be really pissed off at ourselves the entire off-season for blowing those games that could have put us in the playoffs. Secure two new offensive linemen and two new defensive linemen. Also find a couple defensive backfield kids who can move and hit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bottom line is, we did this to ourselves from top to bottom, and growing back into a good football team will continue to hurt. But soon, real soon, our fortunes are going to change.

[ Edited by NP9er on Dec 13, 2009 at 23:15:48 ]
At this point it's foolish to look anywhere past the Cardinals.
Bottom line,

if we don't win tommorrow,

IT'S A WRAP
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Good lord... I love the confidence I really do but there really should be a line drawn here.

Don't forget the Vikings.
  • tmg808
  • Info N/A
If the 49ers would have beat the Seahawks they still would have most likely had to win the games ahead of them. Cardinals was still a must win and Eagles still would have been an important game. The only difference is instead of the 49ers winning 5 straight they are going to attempt to win 4 straight and get some help. But like we all know now if they lose there is no chance afterward.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Bottom line,

if we don't win tommorrow,

IT'S A WRAP
been saying that since the titans game.
I'm not sure why we are still talking about playoffs with this team?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Because it's still "Mathematically" possible.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

It's mathmatically possible that I may have more money than Tiger Woods someday but I really doubt it.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran

That was a Nolan type loss. Damn you Singletary. Enough with the words and speeches, it's time for action.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

It's mathmatically possible that I may have more money than Tiger Woods someday but I really doubt it.

Actually, from the OP, scenario 1 and 3 aren't too far fetched.
Originally posted by GEEK:

That was a Nolan type loss. Damn you Singletary. Enough with the words and speeches, it's time for action.

He never was the right guy. Just a Pep Rally motivator. And 3 more wasted years by the time we get rid of him and start over.
Share 49ersWebzone