There are 104 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

ALL Generation of 49er Fans(I wanna Cry)

I have heard and seen films of the great history and dynasty we used to have. I am 20 years old, and i came to the united stated (Oakland) when i was 10 and fell in love with football and the 49ers. For the past 9-10 years i have witness nothing but madness, and tearfull disappointing seasons, but every year i keep telling my self that my generation will witness more of the 49er glory days. Every draft day and Pre-season i get butterflies just knowing we have another oppurtunity to get in the super bowl or a Playoff game. Some times i wonder if i will be able to take my future kids out to a game and tell them about my 49er Glory days. I feel bad for us young Fans who haven't witness glory.


VETERANS and OG's please give us words of advice.
mods, please don't lock me.
[ Edited by dtmoney49er on Nov 23, 2009 at 3:46 PM ]
Yes We Can(someday)
hey everybody he is talking to himself
It will get better (hopefully). However I dont think there will ever be a 20 year stretch like we had.
sorry bro, you're f**ked.
Originally posted by dtmoney49er:
VETERANS please give us words of advice.
mods, please don't lock me.

Go find something else to do on weekends kid.

It's going to be a long, long, long time before the Niners sniff respectability again.

I thought we might have been on the right path this year -- but as it turns out -- we're still wandering through Purgatory.

Sorry kid. That is the brutal truth.
Go ahead, cry already.. CRY!!!!
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by dtmoney49er:
VETERANS please give us words of advice.
mods, please don't lock me.

Go find something else to do on weekends kid.

It's going to be a long, long, long time before the Niners sniff respectability again.

I thought we might have been on the right path this year -- but as it turns out -- we're still wandering through Purgatory.

Sorry kid. That is the brutal truth.


Maybe go find a girlfriend.
the past 10 years is why I've developed my cynical defense mechanism. I now go into each and every season expecting nothing but a complete meltdown. That way, my heart doesn't get broken.......again.
If we make the playoff this year, even if we lose the first game, Our generation can have something to smile about.
Demand better and don't buy any merchandise from the Yorks. Don't pay to see them
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Demand better and don't buy any merchandise from the Yorks. Don't pay to see them

I've made the decision to not fly out for any more games until something changes. Its' bulls**t. I spent about 2K flying out to SF for the weekend and they lose to the titans?
Originally posted by dtmoney49er:
If we make the playoff this year, even if we lose the first game, Our generation can have something to smile about.

We're not going to the playoffs this year.

We're not going to the playoffs next year.

We're not going to the playoffs the year after that.

The York 49ers do not "play to win the game."

The York 49ers lose. Every year. Without fail.
[ Edited by billbird2111 on Nov 23, 2009 at 3:49 PM ]
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 48,046
Here is some words of advice, go out and get laid on Sunday's!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Demand better and don't buy any merchandise from the Yorks. Don't pay to see them

I've made the decision to not fly out for any more games until something changes. Its' bulls**t. I spent about 2K flying out to SF for the weekend and they lose to the titans?

Damn Syber that sucks. I know you're down here in SoCal with me but that's the chance you take when you go. I went to Arizona a few years back and we lost. Spent about $3-400.