LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

What's the main reason why the niners are losing?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What's the main reason why the niners are losing?

Originally posted by SF2AZNiner:
Stubborness and not adjusting to our strengths!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Because Sing hasn't dropped pants in a long time.
Management, Coaching!

I blame Scotty and Nolan for stocking the team with tweeners and projects, I blame Sing for keeping them around, I blame Sing for the lack of preparation and game planning, i blame Scotty for not letting go of failed experiment, I blame Scotty for not drafting for need. I blame Sing for dishonesty with the fans and the players, Finally I blame the Yorks for putting up with this crap, Admit it Jed you made a mistake pull the plug ASAP, hire a new GM NOW and began a coaching search, this would either rally the team or let them know they need to play for their jobs!
The problem starts at the top with York. York has seen what we've all seen. He has seen a HC that REFUSES to change his philosphy on offense. York has seen the result of a GM that REFUSES to pay guards competitive money.

The main reason is York IMO. He could stop this madness we've been watching since Smith has been named the starting QB.

I'm not saying York should go all AL Davis with this team, but................where do you draw the line? Sings flat REFUSAL to change his scheme on offense has cost us at least 3 games. How many more games are we going to lose before something changes????

MESSAGE TO JED;
Mr. York please do something. The fans NEED you! Talk to Sing, ORDER him if you have to. SMASH MOUTH is killing this offense and this team. It's obvious to everyone BUT Sing and Raye. PLEASE HELP
Best regards,
AK (a loyal fan that is fed up)
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
It is a top down problem, named Singletary!

No, that would be the Yorks at the top, then Scotty, THEN Singletary.
Originally posted by da209:
Weak O-line, no pass rush, and the play calling on offense....

This is a very succinct statement of why the Niners are losers now.....and will continue to be until they address these issues.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Where is the Option for 49erswebzone Negative Fan Base Attitude??
where is the option for "the other team is scoring more points than us"
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
where is the option for "The Opposing Team sent Hookers to the 49ers Hotel to give everybody a GOATSE"
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
It is a top down problem, named Singletary!

No, that would be the Yorks at the top, then Scotty, THEN Singletary.

Because the 49ers get their lunch money taken away every Sunday
Share 49ersWebzone