There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

4-12 would you fire Sing ?

4-12 would you fire Sing ?

Unless we end up with 9-7 or better I am in the boat of fire him
Even at 9-7 his ultra conservative approach makes me want to

300 yard passing with 20+ points a game is what sells tickets!!

Not this predictable non sense he wants to run and fail at, week after week after week
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfreak:

Not this predictable non sense he wants to run and fail at, week after week after week

Winning is what sells tickets, but on this team, it's going to take 20+ points a game and 300 yards passing, so that's what I want to see.
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by 9erfreak:

Winning is what sells tickets, but on this team, it's going to take 20+ points a game and 300 yards passing, so that's what I want to see.

agree should have added winning to that list as #1 my bad thanks for catching that for me
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We have to fire him. The record doesn't matter. He doesn't even know how to play to his players strengths. You can't win with that.

In a nutshell, this.

See what he said today; He is not sure about the spread, he doesn't want to use it, it's a last resort to get points in yet another blowout game.

This kind of willful ignoring of any team strengths we may have, and not using them correctly; IS TOTAL BS. I freaking HATE it, it's more of the same from the last 6+years of self centered HC without a clue..

Sorry, just thinking about where the Niners have been the last years because of stupid GMs and coaches... and it pisses me off big time.

I sincerely hope Jed grows up mighty quick and takes a hand in this. No one wants to hear it but.. Gawd, Eddie D, man do I miss that man, his focus and his unwillingness to accept mediocrity..
If that was the case, possibly I would. We're not though, so it's not worth thinking about.
Originally posted by YouGotGored:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
I had Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast today.

greatest cereal of all time

Disagree. I think Rice crispy TREAT cereal is the best of all time. I don't understand why they got rid of it. Everyone I talk to thinks the same thing.

Forgot about Rice Krispies Treats Cereal! Yeah it's been literally like 15 years since I last saw a box in stores...

Rice Krispies Treats: Dark Horse/Wild Card
The only way I keep him is if he makes it to at least .500 and shows a willingness to change and is learning the nuances of being a head coach and not just a motivational speaker and shows clear signs of improvement. Even then Scotty Mac is done.

Any result worse than that and it's time to clean house.
Considering the talent at HC available (Shanahan, Holmgren, Cowher and Dungy) i think we'd be crazy not to consider each of those guys
it ain't finna happen like that ... if it do though id gutter homeboy real quick and try and get shanny or some1 in that list above ... still think he lightwieght good though
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Considering the talent at HC available (Shanahan, Holmgren, Cowher and Dungy) i think we'd be crazy not to consider each of those guys

Agreed. Too many good choices out there to keep staying with Sing. I'm pretty much done with Sing. When did we as fans and 49ers as an organization starts accepting below average garbage?
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
We have to fire him. The record doesn't matter. He doesn't even know how to play to his players strengths. You can't win with that.

Do it now and beat other teams to the punch. If I have to watch the Browns and Bills in the playoffs next year while we continue to waffle about swallowing Sing's protein shake, I'm going to freaking puke on my cat.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
We've lost 5 of our 6 games by a touchdown of less. Keep Singletary.
Originally posted by crzy:
We've lost 5 of our 6 games by a touchdown of less. Keep Singletary.

u make a good point cuzin ... sing is basically a rook ... seems players like him ... think he will get better next year and can grow with players ... hes learning but look at v davis this year ... hes a real savage
no. he can go 4-12 and keep me. if he shows a willingness to adapt. but if we keep this 3 yards and a cloud of dust crap, then i say goodbye to him, and hello to an offensive minded head coach.