There are 208 users in the forums

Who will be next?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who will be next?

So the Special Teams Coach Al is gone..his contract not to be renewed.

Who, if any, is next on the chopping block? And if anyone should be, why aren't they gone already? The Bears and Bills are shaking up their staffs. In fact, the Bears are cleaning house offensively. Most of us will answer "Continuity"... But who wants continuity on our O-line? or our drop-happy WRs?
[ Edited by jimmythegreekjr on Jan 6, 2010 at 12:49 PM ]
Chris Foerster
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

Who, if any, is next on the chopping block? And if anyone should be, why aren't they gone already? The Bears and Bills are shaking up their staffs. In fact, the Bears are cleaning house offensively. Most of us will answer "Continuity"... But who wants continuity on our O-line? or our drop-happy WRs?

Who is Greg Foerster?

Sorry I fixed it

Jerry Sullivan needs to get the hell out of here. He's been here for way too long. Foerster blows as well.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Nobody - the rest are still under contract:

Its a tough economy I dont think the York's wonna spend any extra money they dont have to.
Originally posted by NinerGM:

Who is Greg Foerster?

Sorry I fixed it

I think keeping al would have been the right move. who out there is a better special teams coach without a return man. you don't fire someone unless you have someone better to replace him with.
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Jan 6, 2010 at 1:22 PM ]
The o-line coach must go!
It should be Foerster but I voted if it's broke then don't fix it because that's what I see happening.
According to Football Outsiders, 49er special teams ranked 3rd in the league last season. This season they ranked 19th...that's a pretty significant drop and probably a big part of the reason Al Everest isn't with us any longer.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamst
If Forester doesn't go, then it will br Gruden in 2011!!!!

Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Jerry Sullivan needs to get the hell out of here. He's been here for way too long. Foerster blows as well.
Forester is terrible, pathetic, incompetent, bad communicator, miserable motivator and those are his good points!
Forester followed closely by Sullivan.
Share 49ersWebzone