LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Blame Jed York Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Shaj:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Jed...first year as team President
Sing...first year as full HC

Why don't we give some time and offer a little patience before we bring out the pitchforks and torches!

Jreff, I think you're being too accepting. look at the facts:

Paraag - recent mba grad
Mccloughan - good personnel director, has proven nothing as a GM.
Singletary - first time hc, long time motivational speaker. doesn't know x's and o's.
Raye - the NFL equivalent of a 30 year government employee with no promotions and no ambitions
Jed - just grew his first pubes a few years ago.

You don't think this has disaster written all over it?

Those are the only guys that matter right now^^^^^

Scotty has 1 draft and FA period left and I think he makes a big splash this year
Paraag......has long as guys are signed at a smart price no complaints
Raye can go but I fear what installing another O playbook could do
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
People hated Eddie D. & Walsh early on, too.

I'm sorry, but I hate this comparison.
wow what an aweful thread
You can't blame Jed York. He said “This is the last time our season ends in December". He was right. It ended in November.
After last season Jed York said our season would never end in December again. Well, he was right. The last game of the year against the Rams is on January 3. So we will be playing into January. That is the only way this team will ever play passed December with this pathetic ownership.
Originally posted by Shaj:

Why don't we give some time and offer a little patience before we bring out the pitchforks and torches!

Jreff, I think you're being too accepting. look at the facts:

Paraag - recent mba grad
Mccloughan - good personnel director, has proven nothing as a GM.
Singletary - first time hc, long time motivational speaker. doesn't know x's and o's.
Raye - the NFL equivalent of a 30 year government employee with no promotions and no ambitions
Jed - just grew his first pubes a few years ago.
Jed's dad - a medical doctor who knows less about football than his son
Jed's mom - doesn't know how to spell football

You don't think this has disaster written all over it?

Paraag, Scotty and Singletary are the cornerstone of our great franchise, extremely good value for their performance. Both Scotty and Singletary were hand picked by Paraag. Raye is a lower level executive, great value too.

This ownership has install discipline in the past few years and rid the organization of its reckless ways. resulting in having unheard of value at all key positions, from gm to QBs.

This organization is running like a well oil machine, and is the envy of all owners

Because Jed York, like his father is a cheap-a** owner...just check out our free agent acquisitions this off-season. As long as these retards own the team, we will never fill our holes...
I blame all of you retards for making all these blame threads
Great.

Another "let's blame this guy" thread.

Originally posted by Bobbi9698:

Because Jed York, like his father is a cheap-a** owner...just check out our free agent acquisitions this off-season. As long as these retards own the team, we will never fill our holes...

Originally posted by Bobbi9698:

I don't want my holes filled.

[ Edited by SanFranAddic on Nov 26, 2009 at 5:22 PM ]
Too bad we can't fire ownership.

[ Edited by SanFranAddic on Nov 26, 2009 at 5:20 PM ]
a True leader wouldnt have smallhands did anyone check his hand size lately?
Share 49ersWebzone