List of Problems
- A GM that hasn't found solutions to our main personal problems
- An Offensive Coordinator that has failed and been fired every where he has been. Yes, his last year with the Chiefs he was somewhat successful but 10 other years he was a failure.
- Having an underperforming or undertalented offensive line
- Lack of a pure pass rusher which is a must in a 3-4 defense
- A QB that can not only put a complete game together but one that can put a run of complete games together. Smith and Hill haven't.
It isn't even clear if ownership will even address the GM, OC, and Qb problems...ugh! It could be years before we reach the playoffs let alone the Super Bowl