There are 179 users in the forums

Dashon Goldson whiffed on jennings!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Im sure everybody who watched the game saw that pathetic tackle attempt Goldson had on jennings for that 64 yard reception! he never even broke down to wrap up, he just wanted the big hit and totally whiffed... Eric Berry is looking great right now
Originally posted by eastbay49er:
Im sure everybody who watched the game saw that pathetic tackle attempt Goldson had on jennings for that 64 yard reception! he never even broke down to wrap up, he just wanted the big hit and totally whiffed... Eric Berry is looking great right now

I have a huge man crush on Eric Berry just like I did for Crabtree and Willis!

Mark Roman made the biggest whiff when he jumped and with one had tried to swipe at the ball. Instead of putting the second arm out to try to grab jersey, he just laid that one arm out and missed Jennings completely.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

LOL... Sold...

The man knows what he is doing.... maybe even much better than Scott...
Originally posted by ninerfan21:

Mark Roman made the biggest whiff when he jumped and with one had tried to swipe at the ball. Instead of putting the second arm out to try to grab jersey, he just laid that one arm out and missed Jennings completely.

I was very disappointed with our defensive performance. Just not good enough.
Is that the one where he whiffed and ran into one of the other guys pursuing Jennings? That was embarrassing. I thought it was Roman.
Originally posted by Wubbie:
Is that the one where he whiffed and ran into one of the other guys pursuing Jennings? That was embarrassing. I thought it was Roman.

Nope. Roman's embarrassment came a bit later on that play....

Originally posted by ninerfan21:

Originally posted by Wubbie:

YES SIR! roman also had a shot but tried to knock the ball loose for some reason, and missed
our safeties are awesome dont hate just because they cant tackle or cover
It was just piss poor tackling all game, especially by our db's. Going for the big hit with the shoulders instead of wrapping up.

it also looked like two of our players ran into each other
Originally posted by teeohh:

Yea that was was Goldson and someone else.
Originally posted by teeohh:

that was because goldson completely whiffed on an arm tackle and wiped out brown who was trailing the play
Originally posted by TDNiners:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

LOL... Sold...

The man knows what he is doing.... maybe even much better than Scott...

Dude U and Me can probably do better than that Clown! All I ask is for $100,000 baby and I will fair catch for the team!
[ Edited by Norwalks_Best on Nov 23, 2009 at 12:14 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone