LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 400 users in the forums

C'mon fellas what the F*ck is up???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Here is the deal. The 49er's dont have a lot of talent. OK?! It ain't rocket science. We are an average team at best. Did you all see what happened when we went deep and Crabtree fought and caught the ball for the TD. That is talent. We have been suckered into thinking our drafts have been solid...you know we have depth....we are always on the VERGE of making the playoffs. What a crock of sh*T!

Do we love our 49ers. Of course. We wouldn't be on this website if we did'nt. But FU*K!!!!!!!...Did we see the Falcons?!?! These muthaf**k*as were 4-12 in 2007...and then they get a QB and they go 11-5. Look at the Ravens. Those b*****ds get Flacco and what do we know...playoffs. Is this what the hell we are looking forward too...the Playoffs (insert Jim Mora here...) This is Bullsh*t. We ARE BEING BAMBOOZLED...Shook...PLAYED. I love the 49ers. My son's first word was 49ers. But I must say as a fan I am tired of the BS that is fed year in and year out. WE WANT TO SEE RESULTS. We are TIRED of being a cusp team. A work in progress. We want to be to WIN. I am done with the rational that we are ALMOST THERE...or...we need our talent to develop. I mean how much time does A. Snyder need....how much time does A. Smith need? Fu*k it ...how much time does our whole Offensive line need?!?! I mean these cats are pretty sad. Where is our team Webzone?? What the hell is the deal.....................??
ok
I knew our drafts have not been good. I also knew there would be no playoffs.

This team IS WHO I KNEW THEY WERE. You can't fool me. But apparently you can fool a lot of WZers.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Nov 22, 2009 at 10:01 PM ]
Originally posted by BIGDOGG42:
Here is the deal. The 49er's dont have a lot of talent. OK?! It ain't rocket science. We are an average team at best. Did you all see what happened when we went deep and Crabtree fought and caught the ball for the TD. That is talent. We have been suckered into thinking our drafts have been solid...you know we have depth....we are always on the VERGE of making the playoffs. What a crock of sh*T!

Do we love our 49ers. Of course. We wouldn't be on this website if we did'nt. But FU*K!!!!!!!...Did we see the Falcons?!?! These muthaf**k*as were 4-12 in 2007...and then they get a QB and they go 11-5. Look at the Ravens. Those b*****ds get Flacco and what do we know...playoffs. Is this what the hell we are looking forward too...the Playoffs (insert Jim Mora here...) This is Bullsh*t. We ARE BEING BAMBOOZLED...Shook...PLAYED. I love the 49ers. My son's first word was 49ers. But I must say as a fan I am tired of the BS that is fed year in and year out. WE WANT TO SEE RESULTS. We are TIRED of being a cusp team. A work in progress. We want to be to WIN. I am done with the rational that we are ALMOST THERE...or...we need our talent to develop. I mean how much time does A. Snyder need....how much time does A. Smith need? Fu*k it ...how much time does our whole Offensive line need?!?! I mean these cats are pretty sad. Where is our team Webzone?? What the hell is the deal.....................??

Ummm..both of those teams also got NEW HEAD COACHES.....
[ Edited by jimmythegreekjr on Nov 22, 2009 at 10:02 PM ]

Ummm..both of those team also got NEW HEAD COACHES.....
no
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

Ummm..both of those team also got NEW HEAD COACHES.....

And previously had talent before that. And drafted well on the OLines(Sam Baker for ATL, Gaither for BMore).
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
i had pizza for lunch today
I agree with this guy

btw,

Quote:
I am done with the rational that we are ALMOST THERE...or...we need our talent to develop. I mean how much time does A. Snyder need

So true
i stopped reading at "the niners dont have alot of talent" LOOOOOOOL you have to be kidding me

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

me too
Originally posted by King49er:

me too

Pasta.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

me too

Pasta.

that would have been good too
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

me too

Pasta.

that would have been good too

Now i know what im gonna have tomorrow
  • NM49ERFAN
  • Info N/A
well said... I hate looking foward to the offseason to see how we're going to fix

the problems that will supposedly get us over the hump.
Share 49ersWebzone