There are 167 users in the forums

the root of our downfall

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 15crabtre
  • Info N/A
i know sing is stubborn but i know a lost is a lost but we can say we are competitive, but let's be honest scotty is our problem , when we drafted alex , he got no support , think about it , we had no wr, no pass rusher . know fast forward to 09, same old problem , i know i am sick of losing but until we get quality personal , we will continue to struggle . look at the past draft we passed on manningham and marshall , the guy is our downfall and for god sake plz get a offensive cordinator , or raye get his head out of his ass
John YORKIE.
Jed YORKIE.
Denise Debartolo YORKIE.
singFRAUD.
rayeJOKE.

Playing to your players weaknesses instead of strengths.
the real problem is ownership. I mean is Scott even on the hot seat or under pressure from ownership? But I agree he has to go
  • 15crabtre
  • Info N/A
my point exactly i hate the pats but i respect the fact every year they look at there downfall and the following off season the improve , what the hell happen to us i remember when we lost to the cowgirl what did eddie do revamped the roster , , i will give jed a pass but this is not the 49er way , i hope he is talking to his uncle
Originally posted by 15crabtre:
my point exactly i hate the pats but i respect the fact every year they look at there downfall and the following off season the improve , what the hell happen to us i remember when we lost to the cowgirl what did eddie do revamped the roster , , i will give jed a pass but this is not the 49er way , i hope he is talking to his uncle

It is the YORKIE WAY.

Front office nuff said.
In the 90's, the 49ers won 114 games, most wins in the league. This decade the 49ers are 64-89. What changed? The Yorks took over in 1999. Since then the 49ers have missed the playoffs 8 out of 10 seasons. Coaches have come and gone. GMs have come and gone. What has stayed the same? The retarded ownership.
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
In the 90's, the 49ers won 114 games, most wins in the league. This decade the 49ers are 64-89. What changed? The Yorks took over in 1999. Since then the 49ers have missed the playoffs 8 out of 10 seasons. Coaches have come and gone. GMs have come and gone. What has stayed the same? The retarded ownership.

The YORKIE WAY is to change coaches, GM's, coordinators and players and make you think it was them.
The root is the OL

You can talk s**t on the coaches all you want (I do) but you can't blame them or the QB when the OL can't protect for more than 1 second.

Several times Smith didn't even plant his back foot and he was getting pressure.

the OC does completely suck, this team does have the weapons to run the spread with VD, Crabtree, Morgan, Gore, Hill we need to go with our strength which is also Smith's strength for the beginning of the game.

Even the running game is better out of the spread because the OL sucks so bad we have to spread them out to run.
Singletary and his coaches! they should have hired an experienced coach.imo

• tn9er
  • Veteran
You can't have a power running team if you don't have outside threats to prevent 9 in the box.....
this season it's been bad playcalling and even worse personnel moves.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
John YORKIE.
Jed YORKIE.
Denise Debartolo YORKIE.
singFRAUD.
rayeJOKE.

Playing to your players weaknesses instead of strengths.

Check all of em.
refs??? there are always crucial bad calls against the team.
  • Veteran
It all starts at the top, Papa York, Mama York and the Baby York. Get rid of them and things will get better. We need a real owner.
Share 49ersWebzone