There are 184 users in the forums

Alex needs to roll out more

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Chico
  • Veteran
We all know our O-line protection sucks! When Alex rolls right, or left, it gives him more time to check out the receivers down the field. it opens up the passing game and even the running game.

Why is it that the rest of the fans can see things and the coaches can't?
Why did it take Raye so long to switch to a spread offense?

This season is starting to SUCK!
No sir. He needs a SPREAD OFFENSE MORE. He succeeds with that. But our singFRAUD and rayeJOKE don't see that.
Originally posted by Chico:
We all know our O-line protection sucks! When Alex rolls right, or left, it gives him more time to check out the receivers down the field. it opens up the passing game and even the running game.

Why did it take Raye so long to switch to a spread offense?

This season is starting to SUCK!

I'd like to see that more as well. I'd also like to see him pull the ball down and run more, whether by design or if space to run opens up. I know he wasn't known as a running QB, but didn't he get a decent amount of yards in his 2 seasons starting at Utah?
I agreed somewhat. He would get exposed to hits on the qb. All it takes is a late hit from a dirty defender, his season would be over. All it cost the other team would be 15 yards and a first down... They would gladly trade that for our qb.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
No sir. He needs a SPREAD OFFENSE MORE. He succeeds with that. But our singFRAUD and rayeJOKE don't see that.

He isn't "more" successful in a spread offense par say. Our o-line sucks and with the QB under center the play calling is predictable.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Yah roll out of town.
Originally posted by Peanut49:

He isn't "more" successful in a spread offense par say. Our o-line sucks and with the QB under center the play calling is predictable.

No, he definitely is more successful
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by Peanut49:

No, he definitely is more successful

Bearing play calling he is more successful in the gun/spread, but thanks to the zone's god MM the statistical breakdown isn't all that favorable.
Originally posted by Chico:

Because the logic of fans is 90% in hindsight, mercurial, over-reactive, ill informed and without basic knowledge of the playing or coaching of football.
Share 49ersWebzone