LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

Im sick of the Rodgers is > Smith posts....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • tmg808
  • Info N/A
QB's Better than Rodgers, that I would take over him, in no order.

1 Hasselback
2 Favre
3 Romo
4 5 Both Mannings
6 McNabb
7 Rivers
8 Ryan
9 Brady
10 Warner
11. Brees
12 Palmer
13. Roethlisberger

They are also all Qb's that have taken there teams to the playoffs
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Just stop it! Rodgers tore up our defense all day. How can you even think that 344 yds with a 71% completion pct and 2 TD's is not impressive?

This

A Rogers put up nearly 300 yards passing in the first half alone, the GB Offense dominate the Niners D the first half in all phases, plain and simple

Rogers looked very poised and impressive to me
Rodgers>>>Average QB>>>Back up QB>>>Belly Button Lint from Backup QB>>>Smith

JK....felt like venting
[ Edited by dirtysouthniner on Nov 22, 2009 at 4:44 PM ]
  • WeNeedaNewQB
  • Info N/A
who cares if his game didnt impress. he got the win for his team and we didnt get it done once again with our lame qb.
we 49er fans may say A Rod did not look impressive....but his teammates sure made him look impressive!

and to b honest....on that draft day when we took Alex Smith 1st overall....if we would've took A Rod i wouldn't have mind either....i thought we would have taken A Rod becuz he was willing to sign for a cheaper price than Alex Smith!
You've got to be kidding right? If McCarthy didn't call off the dogs Rodgers would've thrown for 400 yards...by the 3rd quarter
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Just stop it! Rodgers tore up our defense all day. How can you even think that 344 yds with a 71% completion pct and 2 TD's is not impressive?
rodgers can say score board, can we.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
Rodger's is >>>>>>>>>>>>> than Smith, but I'm not regretting passing on him just yet. He's got that Tony Romo vibe. Great fantasy QB that disappears when it matters.

I don't agree Rodgers with that 5+ minutes left in the game and we didn't get it back? Not even Romo has done that.

He hasn't played very well from behind late in games. He's a good QB right now, but there's about 12 guys I would take over him without even thinking about it.

really 12? who?

In no order:

1. Schuab, 2. Manning, 3. Manning, 4. Brady, 5. Brees, 6. Rivers, 7. Romo, 8. Kolb, 9. Ryan, 10. Ben Rothlesberger, 11. Carson Palmer, 12. Flacco.
Cassel would be there 2.
WHAT THE FU*K DID RODGERS DO THAT WAS SO IMPRESSIVE?

I COUNTED 29 DUMPOFFS. 29!

DORSEY COULD DO THAT SH*T.

ALEX WAS RUNNING FOR HIS FRIGGIN LIFE AND STILL CAME BACK.

ALEX HAS NO OLINE, SCRAMBLED FOR HIS LIFE, HAS NEWBIE WR'S, AND AFTER ALL THAT, CAME BACK FROM A HUGE LEAD ............AGAIN.

I'D RATHER TAKE ALEX'S BIG DEEP DOWN THE MIDDLE GAINS

THAN

AN OVERRATED DOUCHEBAG WHO DUMPSOFF, AND RELIES ON HIS DEFENSE.

FU*K YOU AARON RODGERS AND F*CK THE BAY AREA MEDIA AKA THE RAIDER BIAS MEDIA , FOR TRYING TO BRING DOWN THE NINERS WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT.

IT WAS A GOOD COMEBACK, MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR FATBOY JEMARCUS

SHOMER SHABBAS!

Why Rodgers is better than Smith was evident all day today,

Rodgers, who has the worst O-line in the NFL, he does get sacked more than Alex, Dumped the ball of the avoid pressure, he recognizes the pressure understands who should be open as dictated by the direction of the pressure and dumps the ball off, that what real QBs do.

It is what Alex can only seem to do from the gun, if we had the right RB, and o-line to run more spread it would be less of a problem, The reason Alex will continue to look bad is we will not trade frank Gore, and Bass, and Rachel, to build an offense around Alex.

Alex needs to develop better footwork in his drop back so he can focus on the pressure and learn to dump the ball of faster... like Rodgers!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
WHAT THE FU*K DID RODGERS DO THAT WAS SO IMPRESSIVE?

I COUNTED 29 DUMPOFFS. 29!

DORSEY COULD DO THAT SH*T.

ALEX WAS RUNNING FOR HIS FRIGGIN LIFE AND STILL CAME BACK.

ALEX HAS NO OLINE, SCRAMBLED FOR HIS LIFE, HAS NEWBIE WR'S, AND AFTER ALL THAT, CAME BACK FROM A HUGE LEAD ............AGAIN.

I'D RATHER TAKE ALEX'S BIG DEEP DOWN THE MIDDLE GAINS

THAN

AN OVERRATED DOUCHEBAG WHO DUMPSOFF, AND RELIES ON HIS DEFENSE.

FU*K YOU AARON RODGERS AND F*CK THE BAY AREA MEDIA AKA THE RAIDER BIAS MEDIA , FOR TRYING TO BRING DOWN THE NINERS WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT.

IT WAS A GOOD COMEBACK, MORE THAN I CAN SAY FOR FATBOY JEMARCUS

SHOMER SHABBAS!
lol he threw for 300 yards and he wasnt impressive?
The truth is no one can know if he is really better.... WHO KNOWS

put smith under brett favre for two years and then give him weapons and see what happens..

put rodgers here in 2005 and the season would have gone no different.. we had no weapons..... Cedric wilson?? wow what an allstar.... for sure hes goin to the hall of fame

another point to prove you believers wrong... Rodgers is known to hold the ball for way to long... Imagine him doing that here?? He already has the most sacks in the league. I honestly think hell have like 100 sacks on the season..

Rodgers was clearly helped out by our poor tackling, inability to cause turnovers, and poor pash rush..

All in all, it would be foolish to regret drafting rodgers, because i honestly think his development went 300 times more swiftly than smiths did.
Share 49ersWebzone