There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

season will end with this

  • lv49ers-4liz-ife
  • Info N/A
WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT NATE DAVIS IN THAT WOULD BE STUPID... ALEX IS THE GUY ITS NOT HIS FAULT HE DONT HAVE TIME TO THROW... WE STILL GOT THIS DIVISION ARIZONA WILL LOSE TO TITANS AND VIKINGS 7-5 IF WE GET OUR NEXT 2 LIKE WE SHOULD 6-6 THEN WILL PLAY ARIZONA AT HOME MONDAY NIGHT WHICH OUR FANS SHOULD HAVE THAT STADIUM ROCKING AND WE SWEEP THEM AND HAVE FIRST PLACE IN NFC WEST WITH EAGLES LIONS AND RAMS... IF THEY LET ALEX RUN THE SPREAD ITS OVER WE HAVE TOO MANY WEAPONS AND NOW CRABTREE GOT HIS FIRST TD OUT OF THE WAY THE NEXT ONES WILL BE COMING LIKE CRAZY.. DONT TURN ON THE TEAM YET GUYS WE GOT TO HAVE FAITH TILL THE END LETS GO NINERS!!!

ok, i'm better now after I seen this.. let's gooooooooooo NINERS!!!!!
we will have 2 relatively high 1st round picks, another high 2nd round pick plus hopefully 2 -3 impact FA signings along with the hiring of competent coaches. With this i expect a more competitive team although it seems we have been saying this for 6 years now
Originally posted by lv49ers-4liz-ife:
WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT NATE DAVIS IN THAT WOULD BE STUPID... ALEX IS THE GUY ITS NOT HIS FAULT HE DONT HAVE TIME TO THROW... WE STILL GOT THIS DIVISION ARIZONA WILL LOSE TO TITANS AND VIKINGS 7-5 IF WE GET OUR NEXT 2 LIKE WE SHOULD 6-6 THEN WILL PLAY ARIZONA AT HOME MONDAY NIGHT WHICH OUR FANS SHOULD HAVE THAT STADIUM ROCKING AND WE SWEEP THEM AND HAVE FIRST PLACE IN NFC WEST WITH EAGLES LIONS AND RAMS... IF THEY LET ALEX RUN THE SPREAD ITS OVER WE HAVE TOO MANY WEAPONS AND NOW CRABTREE GOT HIS FIRST TD OUT OF THE WAY THE NEXT ONES WILL BE COMING LIKE CRAZY.. DONT TURN ON THE TEAM YET GUYS WE GOT TO HAVE FAITH TILL THE END LETS GO NINERS!!!

ok, i'm better now after I seen this.. let's gooooooooooo NINERS!!!!!

WE HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME
  • lv49ers-4liz-ife
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
we will have 2 relatively high 1st round picks, another high 2nd round pick plus hopefully 2 -3 impact FA signings along with the hiring of competent coaches. With this i expect a more competitive team although it seems we have been saying this for 6 years now

That's what i'm scared of. some how some way scott m will f-it up.
i wonder if we never signed crabby would our record be better?!...

prior to signing him...we were 2-1
Originally posted by Nyner:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
will end with the benching of smith and developing Nate Davis! I hope!

Now that's a solution.....Why is it the guy on the bench is always the most popular. Nate Davis is no where near ready to start in the nfl and may never be. What we really need is some intelligence in this outfit. When Sing was hired as LB coach he was asked why the Niners always beat his Bears. He said "They were smarter then we were"......well guess what.......

We are going nowhere this year. Might as well start Davis. HE wouldn't be the only rookie QB starting in the league.
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
Originally posted by Nyner:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
will end with the benching of smith and developing Nate Davis! I hope!

Now that's a solution.....Why is it the guy on the bench is always the most popular. Nate Davis is no where near ready to start in the nfl and may never be. What we really need is some intelligence in this outfit. When Sing was hired as LB coach he was asked why the Niners always beat his Bears. He said "They were smarter then we were"......well guess what.......

We are going nowhere this year. Might as well start Davis. HE wouldn't be the only rookie QB starting in the league.

All I know is that when the coaching staff goes to the spread Alex is accurate and looks as good as any QB in the league. Sure he misses some but so do all QB's. His arm is strong, he moves the team down field and gives us a chance to win. Putting him under center with no time to throw is the fault of the coaches and game planning not Alex. The coaches need to understand what they have, what works, work to their strengths and stop trying to make the offense do something that just doesn't work, blame them not Alex. What would Nate give us? Get real.
Originally posted by CheapThrill:
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
Originally posted by Nyner:
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
will end with the benching of smith and developing Nate Davis! I hope!

Now that's a solution.....Why is it the guy on the bench is always the most popular. Nate Davis is no where near ready to start in the nfl and may never be. What we really need is some intelligence in this outfit. When Sing was hired as LB coach he was asked why the Niners always beat his Bears. He said "They were smarter then we were"......well guess what.......

We are going nowhere this year. Might as well start Davis. HE wouldn't be the only rookie QB starting in the league.

All I know is that when the coaching staff goes to the spread Alex is accurate and looks as good as any QB in the league. Sure he misses some but so do all QB's. His arm is strong, he moves the team down field and gives us a chance to win. Putting him under center with no time to throw is the fault of the coaches and game planning not Alex. The coaches need to understand what they have, what works, work to their strengths and stop trying to make the offense do something that just doesn't work, blame them not Alex. What would Nate give us? Get real.

Yeah and when he goes to the spread it takes away our best player in Gore. How many times did he run the ball in the second half?
  • hcniner64
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by BOSS2185:
WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT NATE DAVIS IN THAT WOULD BE STUPID... ALEX IS THE GUY ITS NOT HIS FAULT HE DONT HAVE TIME TO THROW... WE STILL GOT THIS DIVISION ARIZONA WILL LOSE TO TITANS AND VIKINGS 7-5 IF WE GET OUR NEXT 2 LIKE WE SHOULD 6-6 THEN WILL PLAY ARIZONA AT HOME MONDAY NIGHT WHICH OUR FANS SHOULD HAVE THAT STADIUM ROCKING AND WE SWEEP THEM AND HAVE FIRST PLACE IN NFC WEST WITH EAGLES LIONS AND RAMS... IF THEY LET ALEX RUN THE SPREAD ITS OVER WE HAVE TOO MANY WEAPONS AND NOW CRABTREE GOT HIS FIRST TD OUT OF THE WAY THE NEXT ONES WILL BE COMING LIKE CRAZY.. DONT TURN ON THE TEAM YET GUYS WE GOT TO HAVE FAITH TILL THE END LETS GO NINERS!!!

shiite bro. easy on the cap locks

lol, are you screaming?
  • BOSS2185
  • Info N/A
lol sorry about the caps lock!! I was just letting it be known that we still have a chance and its a very good chance... All these fools want smith to play then they dont he didnt lose that game it was defense and offense play calling in the first half..