LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

season will end with this

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • lv49ers-4liz-ife
  • Info N/A
Looking at how jimmy and sing run this team were heading for 6-10 or 7-9. I think jimmy and scott m needs to be fired. I really hate spending a lot of money for dtv(sunday ticket) and niner gear if this is how where going to be in the nfl. I love my niners but were to far from ever being a playoff team. These people make crazy ass money and suck this bad for 7 years now and going for 8. What a joke of a team. Were getting beat every game from people that just came off the street. I bet anyone we lose against detroit,rams,seattle. We come into this game and only get one or two sacks on a guy that leads this league in sacks what a joke. we come into this league as one of the best rush defenses and get spanked. I'm sorry fellow faithfull but i've lost my love and feeling for this team this year and every year. Sorry for my negative attitude but DAMN!!!!
Direct TV- is like 150 bucks? seriously and unless you are spending tens of thousands on fan gear...i mean really? seriously are you complaing about money? lmao
C-YA!!!
kgtfobye
will end with the benching of smith and developing Nate Davis! I hope!
lv49ers for liz-ife huh?
  • Nyner
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

Now that's a solution.....Why is it the guy on the bench is always the most popular. Nate Davis is no where near ready to start in the nfl and may never be. What we really need is some intelligence in this outfit. When Sing was hired as LB coach he was asked why the Niners always beat his Bears. He said "They were smarter then we were"......well guess what.......
flarg
Originally posted by Nyner:

Now that's a solution.....Why is it the guy on the bench is always the most popular. Nate Davis is no where near ready to start in the nfl and may never be. What we really need is some intelligence in this outfit. When Sing was hired as LB coach he was asked why the Niners always beat his Bears. He said "They were smarter then we were"......well guess what.......

Why u ask? U serious? Maybe because towards the end of the season our season is over and might as well develop Davis to see if we need to draft a QB in 2010 duh.
  • lv49ers-4liz-ife
  • Info N/A
lmao.. I've spent thousands of dollars on everything you could imagine thats niner gear. I'm not complaining about money just spending money on a team that i love and support for the last 28 years that can't get their heads out of their a$$. Sorry again for being negative but the coaches are losing the games for us. I need a beer.

• Nyner
Originally posted by lv49ers-4liz-ife:
lmao.. I've spent thousands of dollars on everything you could imagine thats niner gear. I'm not complaining about money just spending money on a team that i love and support for the last 28 years that can't get their heads out of their a$$. Sorry again for being negative but the coaches are losing the games for us. I need a beer.

Originally posted by Nyner:

Why u ask? U serious? Maybe because towards the end of the season our season is over and might as well develop Davis to see if we need to draft a QB in 2010 duh.

If the team goes to a spread offense then there is no need to draft a QB.
  • lv49ers-4liz-ife
  • Info N/A
smith is not the problem. the playcalling,oline,dline,dbacks. like every year is the same since 03 maybe 04. alex made some great throws today. that's why scott m needs to be fired cause he's the one who didn't think drafting or getting better o-line in before the season. every year we get so many injuries on the o-line and he does nothing again this year.
  • BOSS2185
  • Info N/A
WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT NATE DAVIS IN THAT WOULD BE STUPID... ALEX IS THE GUY ITS NOT HIS FAULT HE DONT HAVE TIME TO THROW... WE STILL GOT THIS DIVISION ARIZONA WILL LOSE TO TITANS AND VIKINGS 7-5 IF WE GET OUR NEXT 2 LIKE WE SHOULD 6-6 THEN WILL PLAY ARIZONA AT HOME MONDAY NIGHT WHICH OUR FANS SHOULD HAVE THAT STADIUM ROCKING AND WE SWEEP THEM AND HAVE FIRST PLACE IN NFC WEST WITH EAGLES LIONS AND RAMS... IF THEY LET ALEX RUN THE SPREAD ITS OVER WE HAVE TOO MANY WEAPONS AND NOW CRABTREE GOT HIS FIRST TD OUT OF THE WAY THE NEXT ONES WILL BE COMING LIKE CRAZY.. DONT TURN ON THE TEAM YET GUYS WE GOT TO HAVE FAITH TILL THE END LETS GO NINERS!!!
Originally posted by BOSS2185:
WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT NATE DAVIS IN THAT WOULD BE STUPID... ALEX IS THE GUY ITS NOT HIS FAULT HE DONT HAVE TIME TO THROW... WE STILL GOT THIS DIVISION ARIZONA WILL LOSE TO TITANS AND VIKINGS 7-5 IF WE GET OUR NEXT 2 LIKE WE SHOULD 6-6 THEN WILL PLAY ARIZONA AT HOME MONDAY NIGHT WHICH OUR FANS SHOULD HAVE THAT STADIUM ROCKING AND WE SWEEP THEM AND HAVE FIRST PLACE IN NFC WEST WITH EAGLES LIONS AND RAMS... IF THEY LET ALEX RUN THE SPREAD ITS OVER WE HAVE TOO MANY WEAPONS AND NOW CRABTREE GOT HIS FIRST TD OUT OF THE WAY THE NEXT ONES WILL BE COMING LIKE CRAZY.. DONT TURN ON THE TEAM YET GUYS WE GOT TO HAVE FAITH TILL THE END LETS GO NINERS!!!

shiite bro. easy on the cap locks
Share 49ersWebzone