Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
More like FAIL with an F.
Originally posted by susweel:
More like FAIL with an F.

nope, singletary likes to make his own rules, its fail with a PH
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
can't expect no less from a head coach that knows nothing from that side of the ball. I hated sing for firing martz, was a big mistake. He needs to let the OC's do their jobs and leave them alone not this lets be smash mouth run at their throat offense no matter what.
I have to agree, letting Martz go was a big mistake. Martz, a proven offensive commodity, a SB winning OC, someone who has improved the offense statistically everywhere he's gone, was let go to bring in an OC that has failed to do anything even resembling Martz's accomplishments.

If he had stayed thought, we would have still had QB issues since Martz was not a Smith fan, we would have kept JTO.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
f**k you with a PH!!! what kind of offense is this? we always move the ball very well whenever were down a few scores. we've lost 5-6 games by less than a TD. all the players know they are better suited for a spread offense but they try to sugar coat it so they dont start In-House problems. Smith especially in his presser after the game said it without saying it but i think he doesnt want another QB VS Coach controversy. Morgan said it. Crabtree said it. they have to spread it out!!! we scored more times than we've been stopped whenever we go into spread mode. stop being a stubborn dumb ass singletary/raye. even our horrible o-line doesnt look as bad in the spread offense. smith didnt have time to breathe let alone play QB in the first half

i like it man
that should be the quote of the year on the zone ...
Originally posted by 49Fever:
f**k you with a PH!!! what kind of offense is this? we always move the ball very well whenever were down a few scores. we've lost 5-6 games by less than a TD. all the players know they are better suited for a spread offense but they try to sugar coat it so they dont start In-House problems. Smith especially in his presser after the game said it without saying it but i think he doesnt want another QB VS Coach controversy. Morgan said it. Crabtree said it. they have to spread it out!!! we scored more times than we've been stopped whenever we go into spread mode. stop being a stubborn dumb ass singletary/raye. even our horrible o-line doesnt look as bad in the spread offense. smith didnt have time to breathe let alone play QB in the first half

i like it man

Seriously dude quote of the year

Im so sick of singletary, he's trying to prove that were a running team but the offense keeps proving him wrong and we pay in losses for his stupidity. It's time for the niners to clean house. I'v always supported McCloughan but I dont want him to waste 2 high 1st round picks
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
i think that f stands for fail
Maybe if we spelled fisical with a "phy" we might start playing some intelligent football.
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:
Originally posted by 49Fever:

i like it man

Seriously dude quote of the year

Im so sick of singletary, he's trying to prove that were a running team but the offense keeps proving him wrong and we pay in losses for his stupidity. It's time for the niners to clean house. I'v always supported McCloughan but I dont want him to waste 2 high 1st round picks

thanks guys, remember this post when the quote of the year award comes around haha. im still pissed off and scared to see what kind of draft these geniuses are gonna have
The way the defense was playing in the first half, Singletary's motto should be phluff.

can't expect no less from a head coach that knows nothing from that side of the ball. I hated sing for firing martz, was a big mistake. He needs to let the OC's do their jobs and leave them alone not this lets be smash mouth run at their throat offense no matter what.

Martz played JT over Hill and Smith. When Smith has shown that he could handle Martz's offense best. No way on Martz.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
f**k you with a PH!!!

LMAO

That is some funny s**t right there!
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:

Martz played JT over Hill and Smith. When Smith has shown that he could handle Martz's offense best. No way on Martz.

i dont buy the fact that smiths shoulder conveniently broke after the "qb competition" i think he was playing hurt that whole time. no way he was 100% just nolans b***h ass and his medical staff trying to prove nolan right
Singletary chose the OC. If we win with this team, he gets the credit...and vice versa.
It's not the coaches' fault. It's not the QB. It's not the gameplan. It's not the OL. It's the will of the world that is not allowing this team to succeed. There is nothing we can do about it. So it is written, so it shall be done.
Share 49ersWebzone