There are 150 users in the forums

Physical with an F

Shop Find 49ers gear online
f**k you with a PH!!! what kind of offense is this? we always move the ball very well whenever were down a few scores. we've lost 5-6 games by less than a TD. all the players know they are better suited for a spread offense but they try to sugar coat it so they dont start In-House problems. Smith especially in his presser after the game said it without saying it but i think he doesnt want another QB VS Coach controversy. Morgan said it. Crabtree said it. they have to spread it out!!! we scored more times than we've been stopped whenever we go into spread mode. stop being a stubborn dumb ass singletary/raye. even our horrible o-line doesnt look as bad in the spread offense. smith didnt have time to breathe let alone play QB in the first half
can't expect no less from a head coach that knows nothing from that side of the ball. I hated sing for firing martz, was a big mistake. He needs to let the OC's do their jobs and leave them alone not this lets be smash mouth run at their throat offense no matter what.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
lol ole boy
Trenchmoth not smashmouth. Our version of Moe, Larry & Curley, Sing, Raye & McClueless
i think that f stands for fail
its disgusting to watch them play like s**t only to start playing offense when its too late
The D certainly got an "F" for today's performance.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
f**k you with a PH!!!

LMAO
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

you beat me to it
Jimmy Raye's offense has average per game is the same as Martz offense so I can't just blame Jimmy Raye. Half of the Offensive line just is not physical, there is no nastiness from anyone on the line, they just seem like a bunch of nice guys. You are not going to be physical if you aren't physical in the trenches. If they plan to be physical then get a physical LG and a physical RT

Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by tmg808:
Jimmy Raye's offense has average per game is the same as Martz offense so I can't just blame Jimmy Raye. Half of the Offensive line just is not physical, there is no nastiness from anyone on the line, they just seem like a bunch of nice guys. You are not going to be physical if you aren't physical in the trenches. If they plan to be physical then get a physical LG and a physical RT

i agree that the line is bad but the line looked a lot better once they threw out their fisher-price playbook and played real football in the second half. why do we have to get down by 20 before we start spreading it out? all of our players excel in the spread offense
Its pretty obvious that this far into into the season we still run the same crappy offense. We aren't gonna change it now...hopefully this get Sing & Raye fired.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Its pretty obvious that this far into into the season we still run the same crappy offense. We aren't gonna change it now...hopefully this get Sing & Raye fired.

i dont think sing gets canned one year into his contract but he's gonna have to make major changes if he wants to stick around long term
Running game =F
Passing Game= F
Game Plan= F
Xes and Oes = F

The Student shows no ability to learn from his mistakes, and lacks creativity. Has a hard time keeping is pants up, I suggest he drop out and get a job digging ditches.

Failing in all area F

Mike could motivate a Mosquito to run through a brick wall, but knows crap about Xes and Oxs
[ Edited by GolittaCamper on Nov 22, 2009 at 3:12 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone