LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Alex Smith quote:

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Originally posted by Ether:
Seems as though Alex is trying hard to not throw his coaching staff under the bus.

I think thats what it is. I'm sure Alex, deep inside, is smiling at the fact that Vernon and Crabs have spoken up.

But Alex won't say it, he's a nice-guy, a SMART guy, and is good at giving an interview (i.e. knowing what to say, knowing what not to say)...and he won't say ANYTHING that can be twisted by the media to pit a QB and his coach against each other.

Smart?? Who knows.. (not as a qb for sure). Giving interviews?? ohh yea, he's great, he should retire n go work 4 for some local tv channel, cause thats the only good thing he can do in game day!! I hope he can explain his interception as well.

He's a BUST!!!!!!!!!! and he's the problem...

Alex is not the major problem. The O-line is and if you can't see that then maybe you need to learn how to watch football. Alex was pressured all day long barely having time to set his back foot when he threw. On the few times he had time the DBs had the receivers bottled up and it resulted in coverage sacks. The coaching staff also need to recognize that this offense needs to be a spread type offense and not a power I team. The team resonded much better in the spread/shotgun than power I. You can't put a square peg in a round hole. Just won't work. Sing needs to learn this.
Originally posted by WeNeedaNewQB:
Seems as though Alex is trying hard to not throw his coaching staff under the bus.

I think thats what it is. I'm sure Alex, deep inside, is smiling at the fact that Vernon and Crabs have spoken up.

But Alex won't say it, he's a nice-guy, a SMART guy, and is good at giving an interview (i.e. knowing what to say, knowing what not to say)...and he won't say ANYTHING that can be twisted by the media to pit a QB and his coach against each other.

Smart?? Who knows.. (not as a qb for sure). Giving interviews?? ohh yea, he's great, he should retire n go work 4 for some local tv channel, cause thats the only good thing he can do in game day!! I hope he can explain his interception as well.

lol. i totally i agree with you. well i dunno about tv man. maybe as a camera man but maybe hell have a problem aiming at the players just how he does with the football.

Said one noob to another

lol. i totally i agree with you. well i dunno about tv man. maybe as a camera man but maybe hell have a problem aiming at the players just how he does with the football.

Said one noob to another

+1
  • WeNeedaNewQB
  • Info N/A

Said one noob to another

wouldnt want it anyother way.
He's not going to disagree with his coaches in the media. Been down that road before.
  • fly15
  • Veteran

Said one noob to another

ok patron, but he sucks anyways.

You're a PINHEAD
[ Edited by CheapThrill on Nov 22, 2009 at 3:42 PM ]
  • WeNeedaNewQB
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by CheapThrill:

You're a PINHEAD

y is he a pinhead if all hes doing is stating the truth about our lame qb. i think your quote should be redirected to alex the girl

You're a PINHEAD

y is he a pinhead if all hes doing is stating the truth about our lame qb. i think your quote should be redirected to alex the girl

"Alex the girl."

That, sir, is one of the stupidest things I've ever read.
  • fly15
  • Veteran

You're a PINHEAD

Yes I'am, I hear that all the time.
It looks to me that u love A. Smith so much, that u probably even like his unshaven cheeks....

ALEX SUCKS!!!!

• Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
Smart players and coaches don't throw each other under the bus through the media, they do it in private.

Yes, but if Alex truly wants to lead by example...like he has always said that the way he wants to led this team, then he talks to singletary & raye in private.

You're a PINHEAD

Yes I'am, I hear that all the time.
It looks to me that u love A. Smith so much, that u probably even like his unshaven cheeks....

ALEX SUCKS!!!!

All I know is that when the coaching staff goes to the spread Alex is accurate and looks as good as any QB in the league. Sure he misses some but so do all QB's. His arm is strong, he moves the team down field and gives us a chance to win. Putting him under center with no time to throw is the fault of the coaches and game planning not Alex. The coaches need to understand what they have, what works, work to their strengths and stop trying to make the offense do something that just doesn't work, blame them not Alex.
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A

Really ? you think it was his idea to throw a measley 7 times in the first half

Originally posted by 9ermj:

Really ? you think it was his idea to throw a measley 7 times in the first half

of course it was his idea. The guy is a bust so everything is his fault
So our team has good and decent people who know when to say what.

We are freakin losing game after game, I just hope they know how to win as well.
Share 49ersWebzone