There are 162 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Michael Crabtree: "Hopefully we go with the spread offense next week"

Originally posted by DonJulio:
Originally posted by teeohh:
spread em!!!

i'm going to send singletary pictures of my legs spread so he gets the f**king picture!

all Niner fans should do this!!!!

Like the vat of ice cream to Nolan........we should all send pics of spread legs to Singletary HAHAHAHAHA

by the power of the webzone we shall rule the world!!!
Originally posted by Afrikan:
what is crazy is......just because we come out in the spread doesn't mean we have to be all Crazy Aggressive and turnover prone...

we can still come out in a spread and throw short passes and run the ball....and chew clock....but the defense would still be spread out and Alex should be able to tell where their blitzes are coming from and adjust accordingly....

instead of us bunched up and the defense all bunched up as well sending God knows who.....

3 Tds and 1 Int
Originally posted by backontop:
The spread offense should give us a few more years out of Gore as well. He will be running into big holes instead of a wall of fat useless OLineman and big nasty DLineman

Yep, look at Ryan Grant today. He got his carries and a lot of yards came from draw plays. Gore is a much better back than Grant. Once the team gets up on a D, THEN the niners can go into the running offense. Gore can break a few 60 yarders late in games to seal them. The fans see it, now the players are seeing it, someone needs to get the coach to see it.
spread em!!!

i'm going to send singletary pictures of my legs spread so he gets the f**king picture!

Well, if Snyder can leave a gallon of vanilla ice cream on Nolan's desk to send a message, perhaps we can send Singletary a prostitute with her legs open sitting on his desk: Spread 'em!
the sad part is even if we go spread now, this is a lost season
Originally posted by NCommand:
spread em!!!

Well, if Snyder can leave a gallon of vanilla ice cream on Nolan's desk to send a message, perhaps we can send Singletary a prostitute with her legs open sitting on his desk: Spread 'em!

snyder did that?
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Originally posted by backontop:
The spread offense should give us a few more years out of Gore as well. He will be running into big holes instead of a wall of fat useless OLineman and big nasty DLineman

Yep, look at Ryan Grant today. He got his carries and a lot of yards came from draw plays. Gore is a much better back than Grant. Once the team gets up on a D, THEN the niners can go into the running offense. Gore can break a few 60 yarders late in games to seal them. The fans see it, now the players are seeing it, someone needs to get the coach to see it.

Somebody posted a link about the 49ers running out of the shotgun and how effective it was.
Originally posted by Daniel2778:

I think the season is lost at this point, especially if we continue to do things that don't work.
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Originally posted by DonJulio:
First Vernon now the rookie

Lets go Spread!

Not so fast my friend:

Alex Smith made a remarkable statement after the game. "We got make it (the call) work no matter what." Smith said. "I think trying to go to a spread offense in the middle of the season without a training camp is impossible."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ninerinsider/detail?blogid=45&entry_id=52171#ixzz0Xd6q60Mh

yeah, we kinda ran with shaun hill in training camp for the most part I think, where the spread didnt suit him.
I've made fun of Raye but he obviously has the plays in his play book.

IF HE IS ALLOWED TO RUN THEM.

Sorry Coach Sing, I love your fire and vision, but the buck has to stop with you.
You now what OC runs a great spread offense? Martz
Originally posted by Daniel2778:

yeah but if we go to spread, we can see in the next 6 games whether smith is our franchise QB
Originally posted by wolfpack52:

you know what OC doesn't utilize a TE? Martz
Originally posted by wolfpack52:

He's still available
Originally posted by NCommand:
spread em!!!

snyder did that?

That be funny. i wonder what the card said. lol Dear Nolan your Defense is vanilla im going to fire you soon. Hugs and Kisses Dan Snyder.