There are 181 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree: "Hopefully we go with the spread offense next week"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Good now all we need is Singletary to say it...

fixed
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
It makes to much sense for us to do it.

Singletary is as stubborn/stupid as his mentor Nolan.

'fraid so. He learned well from Nolan. (By the way, notice how Denver's defense SUCKS now? It's because other coaches have adjusted to Nolan, and Nolan doesn't now HOW to adjust)
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Crabtree was showing his rookie stripes right there, but I'll take it.

but, he speaks the truth.

If he keeps playing like a vet on the field, I could care less
spread em!!!

i'm going to send singletary pictures of my legs spread so he gets the f**king picture!
The spread offense should give us a few more years out of Gore as well. He will be running into big holes instead of a wall of fat useless OLineman and big nasty DLineman
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

If he keeps playing like a vet on the field, I could care less

Me too
Originally posted by teeohh:
spread em!!!

i'm going to send singletary pictures of my legs spread so he gets the f**king picture!

all Niner fans should do this!!!!

Like the vat of ice cream to Nolan........we should all send pics of spread legs to Singletary HAHAHAHAHA
Originally posted by LanceQ:
Well we have to do something, because our Smash mouth style of play sure isn't working. I like to see us throw the ball in the direction of the endzone instead of our 2 to 3 yard pass to the sideline.

When you announce in June that you want to run the ball, to impose your will, I think most teams know what you are going to do, out of the traditional formation.

We did that for the first part of the season. Except for maybe 5 or 6 runs, Gore's average is horrible.

Out of the shotgun last week, Gore still ran for 100 yards.

SPREAD THIS MOFO LIKE A MASSAGE PARLOR HO
Crabteee is a player, yet another guy who we will find ways to waste his career on a losing franchise.

what is crazy is......just because we come out in the spread doesn't mean we have to be all Crazy Aggressive and turnover prone...

we can still come out in a spread and throw short passes and run the ball....and chew clock....but the defense would still be spread out and Alex should be able to tell where their blitzes are coming from and adjust accordingly....

instead of us bunched up and the defense all bunched up as well sending God knows who.....
Wow, even the players are starting to openly question coach sing's strategy to the media? This has to really hit home for Sing.
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Originally posted by teeohh:
spread em!!!

all Niner fans should do this!!!!

Like the vat of ice cream to Nolan........we should all send pics of spread legs to Singletary HAHAHAHAHA

I'm In
Originally posted by DonJulio:
First Vernon now the rookie

Lets go Spread!

Not so fast my friend:

Alex Smith made a remarkable statement after the game. "We got make it (the call) work no matter what." Smith said. "I think trying to go to a spread offense in the middle of the season without a training camp is impossible."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ninerinsider/detail?blogid=45&entry_id=52171#ixzz0Xd6q60Mh
The only reason why I think we didn't go spread to start this game was because of the Bears game. We went spread from the start and didn't do very well offensively. The Bears D played well and we need to stick with the spread and not go away from it just because it didn't work once.
Share 49ersWebzone