There are 177 users in the forums

Great game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I thought it was a great game at the end their. Had the Refs not cost us that last challenge with a bad spot, then we could have gotten the ball back and had some time to move down the field. We didn't, and we lost, but yet again we were in the game until the very end, and didn't give up when things looked impossible.

We have some easy games coming up now, I think we'll keep getting better.
Originally posted by Winners:
I thought it was a great game at the end their. Had the Refs not cost us that last challenge with a bad spot, then we could have gotten the ball back and had some time to move down the field. We didn't, and we lost, but yet again we were in the game until the very end, and didn't give up when things looked impossible.

We have some easy games coming up now, I think we'll keep getting better.

We can't get better with the coaches we have.
sure was. for the packers that is
It wasn't the Refs, it is the coaching. How long will it take them to realize what our strengths are? If we had used the spread in the 1st half this would have been a totally different game.
We have to move on. We have Jacksonville, Seattle, and then a huge game against Arizona. Win those three games and we're right back in the mix.
There is no such thing as a easy game for the niners
It was an awful game. Sing and Raye did their typical thing until they became desperate and went back to the spread.
  • chrisc0727
  • Info N/A
today was our playoff game..we win today and things look better for the rest of the season..they have the worst..the worst o-line (other than us) in the nfl and we got the qb once..its done..if u give warner..hasselbeck..anyone time..they will kill us and play mistake free football...its over..
Originally posted by chrisc0727:
today was our playoff game..we win today and things look better for the rest of the season..they have the worst..the worst o-line (other than us) in the nfl and we got the qb once..its done..if u give warner..hasselbeck..anyone time..they will kill us and play mistake free football...its over..

Yet we sacked Peyton Manning 3 times when they had one of the best olines in football. It's not cut and dry like that. Different things happen in a game to make sacks happen or not happen.
We're in 1st place with moral victories

• flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

You mean we have a shot at the Moral Bowl?

Ch-ch-ch-championship!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

As long as the team plays hard we're in every game we've been in. Even after going down by a lot in some of those games. The only time we've really s**t the bed was against Atlanta. I'll take a 4-6 record with a bunch of close finishes over the 4-6 record where we get blown out all the time.
What game were you watching. This game was pathetic. I really do like Coach Sing but im afraid if we dont stop playing to lose and running that basic ass offence we used in the first half then we will continue to be a bad team. I wonder why we always wait to open up our Offence till were down by 20. I know because of bad coaching and im starting to think its not going to chance. Anyone that thinks this was a good game must have been thought we were the team in the green jerseys. Its time for the Owner of this team to Call Holmgren and beg him to come and help this frachise return to where we should be. These losses keep getting harder to watch because you can tell were better than what were showing out there. I guess were stuck looking forward to the draft again what fun
Originally posted by Ohio49ersfan:
What game were you watching. This game was pathetic. I really do like Coach Sing but im afraid if we dont stop playing to lose and running that basic ass offence we used in the first half then we will continue to be a bad team. I wonder why we always wait to open up our Offence till were down by 20. I know because of bad coaching and im starting to think its not going to chance. Anyone that thinks this was a good game must have been thought we were the team in the green jerseys. Its time for the Owner of this team to Call Holmgren and beg him to come and help this frachise return to where we should be. These losses keep getting harder to watch because you can tell were better than what were showing out there. I guess were stuck looking forward to the draft again what fun

I watched the whole game, I had faith the 49ers would come back and they did, and I had faith they'd pull off the win and they didn't. The game wasn't over until the last 2 minutes, and that means it's a close game. A few different bounces and we win. We lost, yeah, and that sucks, but it was a good game.
The coaches lost this one.
Share 49ersWebzone