LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

THE REFS BLEW IT FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
yea, that was a bad spot. The ref seemed pissed that the play was even challenged. But hey, they could of EASILY called PI on Crabtree on his TD catch.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
yea, that was a bad spot. The ref seemed pissed that the play was even challenged. But hey, they could of EASILY called PI on Crabtree on his TD catch.

Yeah I noticed that too....The ref did seem pissed about that challenge...it was almost like it was done in spite...It's amazing how many games the Niners could of won this year if one play turned out different....we've had a lot of these type of games this year...I count about 4 xtra wins we could of had.

I don't wanna blame the refs but as long as there is betting in sports there will always be a chance these refs have agendas....anybody know what the line for this game was?
Also, the refs did not blow sh*t. We stink. That is the bottom line fact.
Seriously? Blaming the refs?
Its amazing how stupid some of these posts are. Then again, it is Niner Talk.
The Niners lost because they played a horrible first half and put themselves in a terrible positon. PERIOD.
Originally posted by B650:
Sign Garcia? You think he's going to just come right in and learn Raye's pathetic offense, just like that? You think he'll do any better than Smith? He won't even do much better than Hill, and that's pretty bad. It's not like we're going to run the table with Garcia.

I'd take Smith and a spread over Garcia and Raye's predictable garbage offense.

Actually B...

Garcia probably COULD come right in and learn Raye's Offense in a day. That's how mind boggling simple minded it is.

And no wonder the opposing Defense can sniff out the plays.

I was stunned when we opened up with a Pass. So was the Opposing Defense. But once we got to the Red Zone all bets were off. We stopped being fresh and instead got back to the "Smash Mouth" style of Football that has been working so so so well this season. Not.

I don't blame Raye though. This is Sing's mess. He's the one that caused this with his stubborn refusal to run anything else on a consistent basis. Raye is a yes man and Sing has NO Offensive thought process short of "Run" and "Pass"... oh and possibly the type of plays.

At some point Sing will be a great HC, but it's starting to shape out not to be with us.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by waiting4number6:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by xx49erfanxx:
Originally posted by TDking876:
Ok a my baby cousine could have made a better call on that last challenge by Sing; and on the QB sneak from Rogers he odviously fumbled that football because his knees weren't even close to the ground. The game was rigged!!!

Our Defense blew it for us .

Not having Nate Clements on Greg Jennings and Alex Smith being our QB blew it for us.

How the hell did Alex blow the game? Everyone wants to blame him but I'm still waiting for an answer on this. s**tty first half? Sure but he was sacked 3 times in the first half, 2 before he was able to plant his back foot on 7 step drops, VD dropped a pass, and we couldn't run for s**t after Gore broke that 42 yarder. Everyone was horrible in the first, and the defense couldn't get off the field. In the 2nd he and Crabtree and VD were the only reason we made a comeback. Aside from the INT, which every QB has sometimes(Peyton Manning has 4 in his last 2 games and Colts have won both!!!!!!), and probably wouldn't have lead to a TD had the damn PR on that play have fair caught the ball instead of letting it bounce to the one yard line, he didn't do anything wrong. You guys are just trying to scape goat the QB because it's easier than admitting half of our team is f**king trash.

Our team is good minus the QB, the QB is holding us back, ever since Hill forgot how to play football. You can't throw under 50% on the road against a good team and expect to win a football game, you can't play one half of football and expect to win a football game. And Gore got what 7 touches, he has to touch the ball 20 plus timez every game until we get a half way decent QB who can throw the f'ing ball down the field on some kind of consistent basis. I've defended this moron for years, even after we didn't pick the guy I wanted (who made Alex look like the fool he is on Sunday). I'm off his fan base because I want to win football games again and go to the Playoffs and yes win Super Bowls again. He'll we should sign Garcia for the 2nd half of the year, with the easy schedule we half he could get us to the playoffs, and for sure would of won us the game today, and well we'd have a winning record overall if we would of had a QB of his still good talents. Since were not going to do that, let's either get Colt McCoy next year, or sign a Garcia like guy to a something like a 2-year deal, till we find a Franchise QB.

Dude every year we argue about the QB, whether it's Hill or Smith or JTO or whoever. The fact is we can't sack the QB on the other team, we can't keep our QB from getting sacked(lead the league last year WITHOUT Smith behind center), and we can't call good plays, but everyone b***hes about the QB, but no QB is going to do well behind this OL. All you say is you want to win, I do to, everyone f**king does, but if we change the QB it won't fix anything. Hill didn't forget how to play football, Sing forget that your OC has to be able to call plays, that suit your players. Last time I checked Alex wasn't the one not blocking, not tackling, not coaching in the first half. All he can do is drop back and try to throw the ball. And it's f**kin pathetic, because in the first half the OL didn't even care. We ran a screen to Gore and Gore catches the pass and the OL was supposed to block for him, but the fat b*****d just stood there while the guy tackled Gore.

It's the coaches job to make sure the team plays more than one half of football, they f**ked up. But I thought Alex did well. He threw 3 TDs, he got us 24 points, when you get 24 points on the road you should win, and your defense shouldn't give up 480 yards of offense whether they're getting 3 and outs or not.

We only sacked the most sacked QB in the NFL twice... FACT
We gave up 3 sacks to a team that only had 17 sacks on the season... FACT
Our QB threw for 3 TDs and could've won the game had the defense got the ball back with SIX MINUTES left... FACT
Jimmy Raye has a limited play book and we practiced all week as if we wanted to run the ball(stated by Billick)... FACT
Our QB, WRs, TE, RB all prefer the spread offense... FACT
Our defense gave up 483 yards, 350 in the first half... FACT
It's hard to run the ball when you're getting 3 and outs because every time you run the ball you get -1 to 1 yard save for 1 run... FACT

blaming this on one player is nuts and throwing a bf just because the QB ran out of time after he had to put the team on his back is nuts. Our coaching is clueless, our personnel is mismatched, our OL and our front 7 are both pathetic. Sing needs to stfu and get back in his office and tell Raye to draw up some plays that don't suck balls. I'm not saying Alex is the answer but everyone of you is overreacting to a game where the team in general sucked.

If we had a good QB we would of won the game... FACT
If we would of drafted A-Rod we wouldn't be in this mess ... FACT
Kampman has missed time and is learning a new position (which he's finally settling into) that's why they don't have 9000 sacks ... FACT
Of course our WR's and TE like the spread what WR's don't?
I'm not blaming everything on the moron, but he's the biggest problem. Our D when healthy (and playing a team with 9000 talented WR's like Green Bay) is a solid defense. You can't ask a former 6th rounder who's a better ballhawk then he is cover man to cover Greg Jennings (and Spencer as good a cover guy as he is he's too slow). If #22 played in Green Bay we win, simple. Though at the same time if we have a halfway decent QB we also win, simple. And if we didn't fall behind because of our lack of corner depth/talent and our moronic QB we could of established some frikkin' rhythm with the running game, Gore is virtually unstoppable if you get him in rhythm, and he was ballin' early on, but it's hard to run without any rhythm plus when your QB can't move the ball down the field it's hard to run with 9000 people in the box too. Until we get a decent QB we are doing nothing special. Hill forgot how to play football so he's out, Alex is a moron so he's out, Nate Davis is too young and slow (in the head) to be the guy now, so he's out (for now). We don't have a good QB or a decent one on the roster right now. The good thing for us our division is so bad we still have an actually shot at it, as well as our very easy schedule down the road. We just have to get the ball the Gore 25 plus every game against the good teams, and at the least 20 plus in every game, and minimize the times we have the moron throw the football.

Ummmm dude? #22 is Nate Clements. Learn the Numerical Depth Chart before you trash guys. It would help your cause... well actually it wouldn't but I would not have changed the channel on you as quickly if you showed me something that lent you some credibility.

And if you WERE taking cheap shots at a guy that a) Did not play and b) Due to injury, then well... I'm sure you get where this is going. No reason to add to my warning total addressing such foolishness.

*click*

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by B650:
Sign Garcia? You think he's going to just come right in and learn Raye's pathetic offense, just like that? You think he'll do any better than Smith? He won't even do much better than Hill, and that's pretty bad. It's not like we're going to run the table with Garcia.

I'd take Smith and a spread over Garcia and Raye's predictable garbage offense.

Actually B...

Garcia probably COULD come right in and learn Raye's Offense in a day. That's how mind boggling simple minded it is.

And no wonder the opposing Defense can sniff out the plays.

I was stunned when we opened up with a Pass. So was the Opposing Defense. But once we got to the Red Zone all bets were off. We stopped being fresh and instead got back to the "Smash Mouth" style of Football that has been working so so so well this season. Not.

I don't blame Raye though. This is Sing's mess. He's the one that caused this with his stubborn refusal to run anything else on a consistent basis. Raye is a yes man and Sing has NO Offensive thought process short of "Run" and "Pass"... oh and possibly the type of plays.

At some point Sing will be a great HC, but it's starting to shape out not to be with us.

~Ceadder

Oh man, I couldn't agree more! watching this offense makes me want to gouge my eye out at times. Absolutely no creativity in playcalling. Raye has probably 3 different plays that I have seen wayyy too many times though, and I do not know if you can blame that on Sing.

1. The dumb little fullback dive on short yardage situations which has worked once (if I recall correctly).
2. Gore up the middle has been run too many times to count. You usually know when it is coming too.
3. Davis on the skinny post, which accounts for most of his touchdowns.

Back to the topic though. The refs called a good game. Putting GB at 1 yard away would not have changed anything. They had better push than we did.
Ok a my baby cousine could have made a better call on that last challenge by Sing; and on the QB sneak from Rogers he odviously fumbled that football because his knees weren't even close to the ground. The game was rigged!!!

Not having Nate Clements on Greg Jennings and Alex Smith being our QB blew it for us.

How the hell did Alex blow the game? Everyone wants to blame him but I'm still waiting for an answer on this. s**tty first half? Sure but he was sacked 3 times in the first half, 2 before he was able to plant his back foot on 7 step drops, VD dropped a pass, and we couldn't run for s**t after Gore broke that 42 yarder. Everyone was horrible in the first, and the defense couldn't get off the field. In the 2nd he and Crabtree and VD were the only reason we made a comeback. Aside from the INT, which every QB has sometimes(Peyton Manning has 4 in his last 2 games and Colts have won both!!!!!!), and probably wouldn't have lead to a TD had the damn PR on that play have fair caught the ball instead of letting it bounce to the one yard line, he didn't do anything wrong. You guys are just trying to scape goat the QB because it's easier than admitting half of our team is f**king trash.

Our team is good minus the QB, the QB is holding us back, ever since Hill forgot how to play football. You can't throw under 50% on the road against a good team and expect to win a football game, you can't play one half of football and expect to win a football game. And Gore got what 7 touches, he has to touch the ball 20 plus timez every game until we get a half way decent QB who can throw the f'ing ball down the field on some kind of consistent basis. I've defended this moron for years, even after we didn't pick the guy I wanted (who made Alex look like the fool he is on Sunday). I'm off his fan base because I want to win football games again and go to the Playoffs and yes win Super Bowls again. He'll we should sign Garcia for the 2nd half of the year, with the easy schedule we half he could get us to the playoffs, and for sure would of won us the game today, and well we'd have a winning record overall if we would of had a QB of his still good talents. Since were not going to do that, let's either get Colt McCoy next year, or sign a Garcia like guy to a something like a 2-year deal, till we find a Franchise QB.

Dude every year we argue about the QB, whether it's Hill or Smith or JTO or whoever. The fact is we can't sack the QB on the other team, we can't keep our QB from getting sacked(lead the league last year WITHOUT Smith behind center), and we can't call good plays, but everyone b***hes about the QB, but no QB is going to do well behind this OL. All you say is you want to win, I do to, everyone f**king does, but if we change the QB it won't fix anything. Hill didn't forget how to play football, Sing forget that your OC has to be able to call plays, that suit your players. Last time I checked Alex wasn't the one not blocking, not tackling, not coaching in the first half. All he can do is drop back and try to throw the ball. And it's f**kin pathetic, because in the first half the OL didn't even care. We ran a screen to Gore and Gore catches the pass and the OL was supposed to block for him, but the fat b*****d just stood there while the guy tackled Gore.

It's the coaches job to make sure the team plays more than one half of football, they f**ked up. But I thought Alex did well. He threw 3 TDs, he got us 24 points, when you get 24 points on the road you should win, and your defense shouldn't give up 480 yards of offense whether they're getting 3 and outs or not.

Our QB threw for 3 TDs and could've won the game had the defense got the ball back with SIX MINUTES left... FACT
Jimmy Raye has a limited play book and we practiced all week as if we wanted to run the ball(stated by Billick)... FACT
It's hard to run the ball when you're getting 3 and outs because every time you run the ball you get -1 to 1 yard save for 1 run... FACT

blaming this on one player is nuts and throwing a bf just because the QB ran out of time after he had to put the team on his back is nuts. Our coaching is clueless, our personnel is mismatched, our OL and our front 7 are both pathetic. Sing needs to stfu and get back in his office and tell Raye to draw up some plays that don't suck balls. I'm not saying Alex is the answer but everyone of you is overreacting to a game where the team in general sucked.

Kampman has missed time and is learning a new position (which he's finally settling into) that's why they don't have 9000 sacks ... FACT
I'm not blaming everything on the moron, but he's the biggest problem. Our D when healthy (and playing a team with 9000 talented WR's like Green Bay) is a solid defense. You can't ask a former 6th rounder who's a better ballhawk then he is cover man to cover Greg Jennings (and Spencer as good a cover guy as he is he's too slow). If #22 played in Green Bay we win, simple. Though at the same time if we have a halfway decent QB we also win, simple. And if we didn't fall behind because of our lack of corner depth/talent and our moronic QB we could of established some frikkin' rhythm with the running game, Gore is virtually unstoppable if you get him in rhythm, and he was ballin' early on, but it's hard to run without any rhythm plus when your QB can't move the ball down the field it's hard to run with 9000 people in the box too. Until we get a decent QB we are doing nothing special. Hill forgot how to play football so he's out, Alex is a moron so he's out, Nate Davis is too young and slow (in the head) to be the guy now, so he's out (for now). We don't have a good QB or a decent one on the roster right now. The good thing for us our division is so bad we still have an actually shot at it, as well as our very easy schedule down the road. We just have to get the ball the Gore 25 plus every game against the good teams, and at the least 20 plus in every game, and minimize the times we have the moron throw the football.

Ummmm dude? #22 is Nate Clements. Learn the Numerical Depth Chart before you trash guys. It would help your cause... well actually it wouldn't but I would not have changed the channel on you as quickly if you showed me something that lent you some credibility.

And if you WERE taking cheap shots at a guy that a) Did not play and b) Due to injury, then well... I'm sure you get where this is going. No reason to add to my warning total addressing such foolishness.

*click*

~Ceadder

^Another example of why I believe Ceadder is on drugs.
[ Edited by Leathaface on Nov 23, 2009 at 8:21 AM ]
Originally posted by 9ermj:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
how about we blew the game in the 1st half by generating no offense

I didn't see it but I thought I heard 7 pass attempts how are you supposed to win a game throwing it 7 times in a half?

YOU CAN'T!!! According the philosophy of Singletary the Defense can't win the game for you either if you dont have the points to hold a lead.

*click*

~Ceadder

Trash guys, what are you talkin' bout? I said if #22 would of played Sunday we would of won, but he has a busted shoulder so he didn't, injuries happen. How is that bashing Nate, by saying we would of won if we had his talents Sunday? Anyways...
Share 49ersWebzone