There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

THE REFS BLEW IT FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dave1003:
Originally posted by kstolai:
Nice try, good teams don't need to win that way.

Exactly my point.

Bulls**t. I don't care how good u are but if refs blow enough calls u cannot win. That goes for any sport. I'm the last guy to blame a loss on refs but this game was bulls**t.
  • hcniner64
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:

Exactly my point.

Bulls**t. I don't care how good u are but if refs blow enough calls u cannot win. That goes for any sport. I'm the last guy to blame a loss on refs but this game was bulls**t.

Only problem is it goes both ways. Did the refs blow calls for us yes, but the crabtree also could have been called offensive pass interference without much of an argument, give the packers that call and the comeback is all but dead.
we lost because we suck
Originally posted by hcniner64:

Exactly my point.

Only problem is it goes both ways. Did the refs blow calls for us yes, but the crabtree also could have been called offensive pass interference without much of an argument, give the packers that call and the comeback is all but dead.

Wrong. They both had intiated the contact, it was mutual and Crabtree won out. Hence the reason it wasn't called. That is the standard in football. Now it it wasn't mutual then yes. Fumbles and blatant holds 10 yards from the LJ is sickening.
  • hcniner64
  • Info N/A

Exactly my point.

Wrong. They both had intiated the contact, it was mutual and Crabtree won out. Hence the reason it wasn't called. That is the standard in football. Now it it wasn't mutual then yes. Fumbles and blatant holds 10 yards from the LJ is sickening.

Im not saying it was pass interference im saying calls like that have been called before plenty of times and therefore could have been called on that one as well. Bottom line is anytime you blame the refs for a loss it is pretty pathetic. I mean it is not like they completely made up a call to discount a game winning score with time expiring or something. Can bad calls contribute towards losses, yes, do they lose games, very rarely and in this case no.
oh god
Good teams over come bad calls end of story, quit your b***hing.
Anyone who really thinks the Niners lost this game because of the Refs simply has no clue. None. Zip. Zero. Nada. The Niners lost because they played one of the worst halfs of football I have ever seen. The blame is squarly on the coaching staff and every single player who was on the field today.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Anyone who really thinks the Niners lost this game because of the Refs simply has no clue. None. Zip. Zero. Nada. The Niners lost because they played one of the worst halfs of football I have ever seen. The blame is squarly on the coaching staff and every single player who was on the field today.

this
what game were u watching. we played like crap on defense and only a little bit better on O.

Exactly my point.

Wrong. They both had initiated the contact, it was mutual and Crabtree won out. Hence the reason it wasn't called. That is the standard in football. Now it it wasn't mutual then yes. Fumbles and blatant holds 10 yards from the LJ is sickening.

I'm not saying it was pass interference im saying calls like that have been called before plenty of times and therefore could have been called on that one as well. Bottom line is anytime you blame the refs for a loss it is pretty pathetic. I mean it is not like they completely made up a call to discount a game winning score with time expiring or something. Can bad calls contribute towards losses, yes, do they lose games, very rarely and in this case no.

In this case no? Really did you not read any of my posts? Are you really ignoring a game changing, non call, in favor of two questionable calls that no one here is making a clear case for or against. Inc caps lock so you don't miss it for the 4th time.

ON 3RD AND 1 WITH OVER 2 MINUTES LEFT RODGERS WAS PUSHED BY A TEAMMATE ON A STUFFED QB SNEAK. THIS IS CALLED, HELPING THE RUNNER, A 10YD PENALTY. WHICH IN TURN WOULD HAVE MADE IT A 4TH AND 10 WITH THE NINERS RECEIVING A PUNT RIGHT AFTER THE 2 MINUTE WARNING.

HI LOL THE REFS BLEW THIS GAME.
  • hcniner64
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Peanut49:

Exactly my point.

Wrong. They both had initiated the contact, it was mutual and Crabtree won out. Hence the reason it wasn't called. That is the standard in football. Now it it wasn't mutual then yes. Fumbles and blatant holds 10 yards from the LJ is sickening.

I'm not saying it was pass interference im saying calls like that have been called before plenty of times and therefore could have been called on that one as well. Bottom line is anytime you blame the refs for a loss it is pretty pathetic. I mean it is not like they completely made up a call to discount a game winning score with time expiring or something. Can bad calls contribute towards losses, yes, do they lose games, very rarely and in this case no.

In this case no? Really did you not read any of my posts? Are you really ignoring a game changing, non call, in favor of two questionable calls that no one here is making a clear case for or against. Inc caps lock so you don't miss it for the 4th time.

ON 3RD AND 1 WITH OVER 2 MINUTES LEFT RODGERS WAS PUSHED BY A TEAMMATE ON A STUFFED QB SNEAK. THIS IS CALLED, HELPING THE RUNNER, A 10YD PENALTY. WHICH IN TURN WOULD HAVE MADE IT A 4TH AND 10 WITH THE NINERS RECEIVING A PUNT RIGHT AFTER THE 2 MINUTE WARNING.

HI LOL THE REFS BLEW THIS GAME.

So what? Who says the niners go on and score after recieving that punt. You can not live in a world of speculation. Joe montana would have been terrible if he was on the lions. Alex smith would be good on the packers, aaron rodgers would suck on the 49ers. You just simply do not know the future, or do you? If you do well then you are probably better than me so ill stop arguing with you.

I dont know how many times it can be said, but it is a cop out to blame a game on the refs. I mean even after steve bartman the cubs still had a chance to get the marlins out afterward it is not like the game was over and the marlins won.

On good teams the refs are not an issue. We are not a good team so these dumb excuses creep in. I dont see the colts, patriots, or saints blaming games on the refs. Maybee im crazy but I was always taught to ignore the refs as a player and let the coach handle that kind of stuff.
Originally posted by kujon11:

i got news, we wont be a consistent good team until we get some talent on the offensive line, a consistent pass rusher and a legitimate free safety. until then, we have to scratch and fight for every win.

Well said

PS...It would'nt hurt if we had a coaching staff that best utilized our current team makeup.........adapt,overcome,improvise.
[ Edited by kezar49er on Nov 22, 2009 at 10:30 PM ]
Originally posted by kujon11:
Originally posted by Peanut49:
The refs rarely cause outcomes produced in games, coaches and players do, although I do believe Sing was correct in his challenge of where the ball was supposed to be spotted on that crucial3rd down. As a result, the t.o. was lost and we were unable to challenge if Rogers actually did lose the ball.

That is such a stupid post. Shoulda, woulda and coulda. Refs do give a chance or take away a chance to win in certain situations.

It sure as hell didnt determine the game. Refs almost never determine a game dude. We lost because we were down 23 to 3 at the half. Period.

down by six when their qb possibly fumbled the ball?? how does that not determine that the niners at least had a chance to win the game. you should at least acknowledge the fact that they had a chance. no one's making excuses for the niners s**t first half here you know

i didnt see any clear abgle showing rodgers even fumbled the ball--so i cant believe niners get call overturned
Originally posted by King49er:
we lost because we suck

Couldn't say it better myself!