LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

THE REFS BLEW IT FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The refs rarely cause outcomes produced in games, coaches and players do, although I do believe Sing was correct in his challenge of where the ball was supposed to be spotted on that crucial3rd down. As a result, the t.o. was lost and we were unable to challenge if Rogers actually did lose the ball.
Originally posted by dave1003:
The refs rarely cause outcomes produced in games, coaches and players do, although I do believe Sing was correct in his challenge of where the ball was supposed to be spotted on that crucial3rd down. As a result, the t.o. was lost and we were unable to challenge if Rogers actually did lose the ball.

That is such a stupid post. Shoulda, woulda and coulda. Refs do give a chance or take away a chance to win in certain situations.
Originally posted by Peanut49:

That is such a stupid post. Shoulda, woulda and coulda. Refs do give a chance or take away a chance to win in certain situations.

It sure as hell didnt determine the game. Refs almost never determine a game dude. We lost because we were down 23 to 3 at the half. Period.

It sure as hell didnt determine the game. Refs almost never determine a game dude. We lost because we were down 23 to 3 at the half. Period.

If you honestly believe a missed call on 3rd and 1 that should have turned into a 4th and long didn't have any effect on the game than you are totally wrong. Did you not read any of my previous posts that we put ourselves in that situation? We should have had at least one more go on offense.

down by six when their qb possibly fumbled the ball?? how does that not determine that the niners at least had a chance to win the game. you should at least acknowledge the fact that they had a chance. no one's making excuses for the niners s**t first half here you know
Yes, they might have had a chance, trust me I was yelling at the T.V. louder than any 9er fan when Rogers might have fumbled that ball, the fact is it was reminiscent of the Texans game. Too little too late. Did the 9ers deserve to win? No. And they didn't. If we had won, no changes would be made. Understand? Losing means added pressure, and added pressure means changes. And I want to see permanent changes in the way this team plays. I mean who in the hell throws on first down on their own 1 inch line?!? And who in their right mind throws only 7 times in the first half? We lost because we played bad.
Nice try, good teams don't need to win that way.
Originally posted by kstolai:

Exactly my point.
Yes, they might have had a chance, trust me I was yelling at the T.V. louder than any 9er fan when Rogers might have fumbled that ball, the fact is it was reminiscent of the Texans game. Too little too late. Did the 9ers deserve to win? No. And they didn't. If we had won, no changes would be made. Understand? Losing means added pressure, and added pressure means changes. And I want to see permanent changes in the way this team plays. I mean who in the hell throws on first down on their own 1 inch line?!? And who in their right mind throws only 7 times in the first half? We lost because we played bad.

I'm not even referencing a fumble that I believe not a single person has a right to pass judgment on.(bad angles) I'm talking about an obvious missed penalty on helping the runner. Also, who is to the say they did not deserve to win? You? Who are you exactly? Did you not see comeback in progress during the 2nd half when down by so many? We did not put ourselves in a position to confidently come out with the W, but we should have been awarded 1 more shot at it.
Originally posted by kstolai:

i got news, we wont be a consistent good team until we get some talent on the offensive line, a consistent pass rusher and a legitimate free safety. until then, we have to scratch and fight for every win.

I'm not even referencing a fumble that I believe not a single person has a right to pass judgment on.(bad angles) I'm talking about an obvious missed penalty on helping the runner. Also, who is to the say they did not deserve to win? You? Who are you exactly? Did you not see comeback in progress during the 2nd half when down by so many? We did not put ourselves in a position to confidently come out with the W, but we should have been awarded 1 more shot at it.

Yeah and we were really stopping them on the last drive huh? Dude, they went 60 yards or so in the final 5 minutes. We couldn't stop them one damn time?!? And they ran and ran and ran all over our 3rd ranked rush defense. If we wanted to win, we would have made a stop quite earlier. Stop living in fantasy land. The defense couldn't make a stop. You can't play one half of football and expect to win. We're not the Saints or Colts. We are the 4-6 9ers.

Yeah and we were really stopping them on the last drive huh? Dude, they went 60 yards or so in the final 5 minutes. We couldn't stop them one damn time?!? And they ran and ran and ran all over our 3rd ranked rush defense. If we wanted to win, we would have made a stop quite earlier. Stop living in fantasy land. The defense couldn't make a stop. You can't play one half of football and expect to win. We're not the Saints or Colts. We are the 4-6 9ers.

I would love to know what the hell you are talking about btw. We had a stop on 3rd and 1 that should have been a penalty.(if it was called it would have been 4th and 10) I guess I'm living in fantasy land.
Wow, they got the ball with about 6 min left in the 4th quarter and we never got it back. Its simple.
If the coaching staff blew it, then get rid of them. This old school BS offense he is trying to force on everyone isn't working. We get way behind, then he opens it up. Too late. This is not the Big Ten 3 yards and a cloud of dust baloney. Throw the bleeping ball.
Wow, they got the ball with about 6 min left in the 4th quarter and we never got it back. Its simple.

How long does it take to score? We would have gotten a punt 1 play after the 2 minute warning.
Share 49ersWebzone