There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

THE REFS BLEW IT FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• TDking876
  • Info N/A
Ok a my baby cousine could have made a better call on that last challenge by Sing; and on the QB sneak from Rogers he odviously fumbled that football because his knees weren't even close to the ground. The game was rigged!!!
Originally posted by TDking876:
Ok a my baby cousine could have made a better call on that last challenge by Sing; and on the QB sneak from Rogers he odviously fumbled that football because his knees weren't even close to the ground. The game was rigged!!!

Our Defense blew it for us .
It's GB; we should expect nothing less when we play them.

The coaches blew the this game.
  • boast
  • All City
the game BLEW
It wasn't the Refs, it is the coaching. How long will it take them to realize what our strengths are? If we had used the spread in the 1st half this would have been a totally different game.
how about we blew the game in the 1st half by generating no offense
  • 9ermj
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
how about we blew the game in the 1st half by generating no offense

I didn't see it but I thought I heard 7 pass attempts how are you supposed to win a game throwing it 7 times in a half?
The dagger to the heart was the crappy tackling early in the last drive.
GB did get away with a bunch of holds and physical D in the first half....but that's to be expected in Lambeau.
yes, the game was rigged, because everytime something doesn't go your way, the first thing you should do is blame someone else.

It's the american way!
they would've gotten the 1st anyways. the whole organization messed up at some point during the game from sing's horrible game management to jed york choosing the double cheeseburger over the polish dog that came with free garlic fries
Originally posted by kray28:
GB did get away with a bunch of holds and physical D in the first half....but that's to be expected in Lambeau.

I saw that also. I think I saw flagerant holds on at least a half dozen plays in the first half. I don't care what people say, I think officiating is ridged in most major sports to some degree because some of the calls or non-calls are just too obvious. The challenge on the spot should have placed the ball at the 50. Can't tell me everyone at home saw that but it slipped by the refs watching the same film???
Blaming the refs is a cop out. Our coaching staff blew this game from the beginning.
  • fly15
  • Veteran

I agree with u to some point, but when u have 5 yards from our BUST QB, we're not supposed to win.
Alex and Mummy Raye blew it for us.
"Dont tell me, Show me" Well, bench A.Smith!!!