There are 165 users in the forums

Blame Singletary thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He's just horrendous. I can't believe anybody can support him anymore.

~ A reverse we didn't need that gave them a fumble and ball around the 10 on special teams.
~ Not kick the field goal and go for it and come up empty. Leave 3 points on the field.

Give them 7 and leave 3 on the field for us. That's -10 and that coaching is why we lost.
  • casadoba
  • Info N/A
Id agree with that. I mean that forth and goal call in the first quarter was just stupid. Should of just got the 3 points instead we didn't convert, score was 0-0 and we end up losing by three points. Also using all three timeouts halfway through the first quarter for various reasons makes no sense. This team shows up unprepared every week.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
I think that after a loss, half of the Zone gets delusional and tries their hardest to find a scapegoat

You tell me why after long weeks to scheme a game we come out horrible. Or why we burn all 3 time outs with 6minutes to go in the first. Or why we can't decide what our identity is week in and week out. That my friend begins with the head.
We have been lacking gameday coaching since Nolan signed on.
Have you ever notice that Sing never has plays in his hand. He has to be the only coach that does not call any plays. He just stalks the sidelines. Mike Nolan even had plays in his hand or bank pocket while he adjusts his ties. I wonder how long his rah rah speeches will keep the team together? This is his first year, do he will be retain, however we will fire him after next year. Sadly, all of the good coaches will be employed after this offseason.
I think that after a loss, half of the Zone gets delusional and tries their hardest to find a scapegoat

Thankfully fans like you who turn a blind eye to things just help things continue status quo.
It's only week 13. We need to give him more time. He's a rookie coach!
You can't blame Sing. He doesn't know what he's doing anyway. He's in over his head. Anybody can see that. No one will admit it though.
Originally posted by kstolai:

Thankfully fans like you who turn a blind eye to things just help things continue status quo.

Quite the finger pointer tonight, aren't you? Maybe you should take a jab at the Webmaster for the WZ lagging today, too.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Quite the finger pointer tonight, aren't you? Maybe you should take a jab at the Webmaster for the WZ lagging today, too.

Okay i am addressing someone who addressed me. No finger pointing but if you can't see we are being outcoached week in and week out, than whats there to say.

You tell me why after long weeks to scheme a game we come out horrible. Or why we burn all 3 time outs with 6minutes to go in the first. Or why we can't decide what our identity is week in and week out. That my friend begins with the head.

First of all, we only get 1 week to prepare for a game, but beside the point, I think the Niners were in great position to win the game today.

Yeah we burn all 3 timeouts in the 1st qtr, but if you can tell me, when in the 1st half did we need those TOs? Not at the end of the 2nd qtr, and not for a potential challenge.

The identity is a work in progress because this team has taken a 180 since preseason. Why is that? Hill is out at QB, the emergence of Crabtree, and our OL is banged up and can't block for crap. On that note, what would YOU rather have, the niners sticking to their "IDENTITY" of run, run, run punt with Hill at the helm?

Look, just admit that you're looking for instant gratification. I know you're pissed we haven't had a playoff team in 7 years, but guess what, you can't bag on Singletary for that.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Okay i am addressing someone who addressed me. No finger pointing but if you can't see we are being outcoached week in and week out, than whats there to say.

Now you're telling me what I can and can't see?
Not to mention burning 3 timeouts in the first 6:00 of the 1st Q. We lost the ability to challenge the rest of that half.

The big one was being way too aggro on the 30 sec. drill and not settling for getting to OT.

WTF SING?!?!?

So much confidence in the spread all of a sudden? Thought this wasnt something that we could just be overnight? Frank gets 9 carries today? 9 carries. And its not like we were playing from behind. 21 is no longer the bell cow???

2nd and 3 was the down to run Gore up the middle and get the first down. Sing you really let everyone down today.

Starting to think that Coach Sing is all sizzle and no steak.
Like any other die hard fan of course our current state is upsetting, what makes it more so is that we continue to come out flat whether O or D or ST. We continually get outcoached, and yet the man we rely on to head this team has no notes on the sidelines, no play calling cards nothing to suggest he has an active role in checking and calling plays. Granted he is new. We need someone with a strong grasp of X's and O's. Almost every HC has cards with play signals in front of them, is it a wonder Sing does not? On another note I think he is great at inspiration.
I just want to let something be known...

OUTCOACHED means that we get blown out in all 3 phases of the game. Today, we did not get outcoached. There were plenty of chances to win the game today, albeit, dops, funbles, the refs, and better yet, a fired up Seahawks team.
Share 49ersWebzone