There are 217 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jason_OTC ‏@Jason_OTC

I wouldnt read anything into Vernon Davis not attending and forfeiting workout money..#49ers

He should have received a nice chunk of change from Fantex this year making a $200K workout basically worthless. #49ers
JH said VD has not been around the facility at all this offseason. That's disturbing.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He did tweet earlier that he wanted to stay a niner his entire career.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
JH said VD has not been around the facility at all this offseason. That's disturbing.

You were under the radar until now, coach
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

neither has gore, so what
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

Veteran running back Frank Gore is working out at the 49ers' practice facility during the mornings, Harbaugh said, but has yet to take part in the practices during the offseason program.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/davis-boone-absent-voluntary-offseason-workouts

Kinda makes you think why Harbaugh would even leak such info...he knows it can start unnecessary speculation
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Originally posted by susweel:
now this dude wants a new contract too.

you serious link?

Why else skip out on $200,000 workout bonus?

Family/personal matters, undisclosed injury, endorsement obligation.......etc. Let's just assume for now that he is content with his current contract until he is a no show for involuntary team activities

He's loaded. 200K isn't toooo much for him, especially if he is busy making money other ways. IIRC he's out marketing himself via more then one platform.
Don't worry about Vernon. He is a man and a team player. Maybe he just needed to recharge his batteries after 3 deep playoff runs. No big deal.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

Kinda makes you think why Harbaugh would even leak such info...he knows it can start unnecessary speculation

Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

Loll
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Veteran running back Frank Gore is working out at the 49ers' practice facility during the mornings, Harbaugh said, but has yet to take part in the practices during the offseason program.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/davis-boone-absent-voluntary-offseason-workouts

yes,, i am sorry, i saw that to,, i stand corrected!! that being said, vernon gone is no biggie to me

Gore has always, ALWAYS worked out on his own. This is a new development for VD.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Originally posted by susweel:
now this dude wants a new contract too.

you serious link?

Why else skip out on $200,000 workout bonus?

Family/personal matters, undisclosed injury, endorsement obligation.......etc. Let's just assume for now that he is content with his current contract until he is a no show for involuntary team activities

He's loaded. 200K isn't toooo much for him, especially if he is busy making money other ways. IIRC he's out marketing himself via more then one platform.

Does he even collect his own contract anymore? I thought Fantek bought him out, and he got a giant payout to let shareholders collect dividends on his future earnings. Am I wrong here?
Share 49ersWebzone