There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vernon Davis

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
We need this VD attitude back (@ 4:00):

Yep I sure do miss the 2006 Vernon who was selfish and underachieving on the football field.

and has the s**ttiest hands in the world, T.O. woulda been proud
Fixed
NO OFFENSE... But i just dont believe that we are using V. Davis at his full potential... This guy is a beast and could easily be a all time Niner great... we need to use him much more... Open the play book more for him?
NO OFFENSE... But i just dont believe that we are using V. Davis at his full potential... This guy is a beast and could easily be a all time Niner great... we need to use him much more... Open the play book more for him? Blah Blah
Originally posted by Constantine:
NO OFFENSE... But i just dont believe that we are using V. Davis at his full potential... This guy is a beast and could easily be a all time Niner great... we need to use him much more... Open the play book more for him?

Amen! 4-5 targets a game is our leading receiver every game. When you have play makers like we have, you have to get the involved, early and often (like we used to do with Rice).
To Good
Give me a Jimmy Graham type.

He had a great season considering the defenses we played against

who are you trying not to offend? greg roman?

I think it seems like Vernon's production has been somewhatdown since Kap took over (not going by statistics since idk what they are, just going by what i see.) Though a lot of that I think might be because Alex seemed ONLY to be comfortable when he was passing to tight ends for some reason, which meant way more receptions/yards for VD back then, and a lot fewer now in contrast since Kap throws to WRs more often than Alex did.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Vernon is saying some crazy s**t on Facebook lol

lol can he be serious that MJD wants to go to SF?

My rational mind says he is going to go play for Oakland and live in SF or that they were literally in SF because MJD was visiting family

but who the f**k knows.
[ Edited by sfout on Feb 24, 2014 at 12:17 PM ]
no thanks
Originally posted by sfout:

My rational mind says he is going to go play for Oakland and live in SF or that they were literally in SF because MJD was visiting family

but who the f**k knows.

Just guessing but ever think he's talking about life post NFL? Not everything these guys post deal with the sport they play
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Just guessing but ever think he's talking about life post NFL? Not everything these guys post deal with the sport they play

Yea that is a possibility, didn't go into it but I was thinking it because of MJD being from Oakland.
Originally posted by mutant-man49:
Originally posted by sfout:

but who the f**k knows.

that would make perfect sense IF vernon didn't hashtag #sanfrancisco. that just make it sound like he was referring to MJD's future IN San Francisco lol
Why is he so scared of kam chancellor?
Originally posted by Hawkman:
Why is he so scared of kam chancellor?

he's got kids and a family, he's afraid of concussions now

i know u wanted to troll but i gave u the honest answer

he has a lot more to loose than kam does...which isn't always good on the football field

too bad that doesn't explain why crabtree alligator armed a pass in the 4th qtr w/ Kam bearing down on him either

but to digress..u won the superbowl why are you still obsessed w/ us?