LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Nothing about their secondary is weak, you attack their dline and lbs straight on with the run. Trying to pass on that team is very difficult, just pisses me off how even their other no name cbs shut down other wrs but then again they ALL hold. Harbaugh needs to bring attention to that to the refs like he did our last meeting

One thing New Orleans did well against Seattle is run Zone based stretch plays. The O-Linemen run to a spot and the defenders are forced to make choices instead of just attacking straight ahead. If I noticed this, hopefully our coaches did as well. We can't attack them with double-counters... they eat that stuff up. They'll play with 8-9 in the box and just run through it.
Originally posted by crabman82:
nothing to see here, the best post season of all time keeps chugging along with another td

besides that this may be the best post season ever niner wise too. conquer lambeau if frozen weather, beat a team that was supposedly a better defense than us on the road as well, head to our biggest rivals stadium and trash them and then conquer a future hall of fame QB no matter which AFC team wins. this could be the most epic superbowl run of all time if we pull it off
Skip Bayless just called VD soft. Said he's a little scared when he plays Seattle. Someone let Vernon know. That would piss me off.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
NinerTalk rules:

Aldon Smith doesn't have a good game unless he gets a sack. It also means he is giving up on all plays.

Vernon Davis does not have a good game unless he has over 100 yards receiving at at least 15 yards per catch with 1 or 2 touchdowns.

If Frank Gore doesn't rush for at least 5 yards a carry, he looks hesitant, old, and it's time to replace him.

Also:

If Kap throws for under 200, he's a remedial passer.

If he throws for over 200, he still stared down his receivers for too long.

If he runs for over 100, he can't win a game with his arm.

If he runs for under 100, he isn't decisive.

LOL THIS LOL

Replace Kap with Russell Wilson and people will say he just had a bad game.
keep getting those TD's Vernon!!!
He'll come through when we need him
Wth happened to this dude?! In the biggest game he disappears. Jonnydel, I demand an explanation!!!!
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wth happened to this dude?! In the biggest game he disappears. Jonnydel, I demand an explanation!!!!

look at his stats the past 5 games vs seattle, theres your explanation. yeah he got concussed once and left with a hammy another time. but aside from his td at the stick, he hasnt done much against them in a while
[ Edited by crabman82 on Jan 21, 2014 at 5:09 PM ]

look at his stats the past 5 games vs seattle, theres your explanation. yeah he got concussed once and left with a hammy another time. but aside from his td at the stick, he hasnt done much against them in a while

He is our only deep threat so he is doubled constantly we need another speed guy outside
Its not his fault. The Seachickens use an under and an over on him. Basically double teaming him and leaving our WRS one on one and our WRs cannot beat the Seachicken coverage.

Originally posted by Harbaalke:

He is our only deep threat so he is doubled constantly we need another speed guy outside

hes a fabulous player, they just have the horses to take him away.

What a wuss! I remember when he first started in the league, he was the beast mode TE, took like 5 guys to tackle him. Now he gets arm tackled by cornerbacks. wtf...it's time to trade this guy to KC.
What a wuss!

He's the greatest TE in the history of this franchise. Show just a little respect. lol

What a wuss! I remember when he first started in the league, he was the beast mode TE, took like 5 guys to tackle him. Now he gets arm tackled by cornerbacks. wtf...it's time to trade this guy to KC.
im gonna giev you the benefit of doubt that youre being sarcastic...
Sorry guys I'm just angry, and bitter.
Share 49ersWebzone