There are 223 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
^ Yeah Kulechy and T Davis are studs, but they're no Bowman and Willis. Hopefully Bowman and Willis show them what's up this Sunday. And no linebacker in the league can hang with Davis. Bowman and Willis even struggle with him in training camp.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
^ Yeah Kulechy and T Davis are studs, but they're no Bowman and Willis. Hopefully Bowman and Willis show them what's up this Sunday. And no linebacker in the league can hang with Davis. Bowman and Willis even struggle with him in training camp.

and Bowman and Willis are the best. i dont care how good their guys are, ours are better. Pat is a hall of famer, Bowman is getting there and VD is gonna make their guys look silly lol.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

and Bowman and Willis are the best. i dont care how good their guys are, ours are better. Pat is a hall of famer, Bowman is getting there and VD is gonna make their guys look silly lol.

True that. And yeah I want to see Vernon have a monster game.

True that. And yeah I want to see Vernon have a monster game.

i dont think anyone can cover him and their DBs are s**t so i think he'll be dealing with the linebackers most of the game unless they bracket him with a corner and a safety. cant tackle him one on one anyway lol
I think this is one of those games Vernon has to be the difference. If Kap can get Vernon INSTRIDE two or three times deep it opens up the rest of our O.
as long as he catches them i dont care. hes not known for his drops anymore like he was when he was stonehands davis back in the beginning of his career. hes come a long way as a player, in almost every aspect and hes getting better every year. he'll be a HOFer for sure with a couple more years like this and some more epic playoff dominations (I see you carolina )

I think for him to reach the HOF, he's going to have to improve certain areas of his game. He success is heavily based on his athletic ability and we know that won't last forever. As he physically slows down, he needs to shield defenders and learn to catch away from his body as well as be able to read coverages. He has come a long way since he first entered the league as an athletic freak though.
Originally posted by kujon11:
as long as he catches them i dont care. hes not known for his drops anymore like he was when he was stonehands davis back in the beginning of his career. hes come a long way as a player, in almost every aspect and hes getting better every year. he'll be a HOFer for sure with a couple more years like this and some more epic playoff dominations (I see you carolina )

I think for him to reach the HOF, he's going to have to improve certain areas of his game. He success is heavily based on his athletic ability and we know that won't last forever. As he physically slows down, he needs to shield defenders and learn to catch away from his body as well as be able to read coverages. He has come a long way since he first entered the league as an athletic freak though.
hes about to hit 30 and hes taken excellent care of his body over the years. i put him in the T.O., Boldin, Jerry Rice class of people whom age takes longer to catch up with. hes gonna be elite for atleast 4-5 more years with kap throwing to him. as his physical skills and speed fade his football intelligence gets better every year and if his 4.3 speed goes down to 4.5 speed hes still a freak lol
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
I think this is one of those games Vernon has to be the difference. If Kap can get Vernon INSTRIDE two or three times deep it opens up the rest of our O.

Vernon's about do to go the f**k off.
There's plays to be had vs Mike Mitchell. I mean this guy to me is a cast away from Oakland and now on Carolina's defense he is playing better but Vernon can burn him.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Love how Kap anticipated the throw. Risky but worth it.

I was posting during the game on this... Lots of trust between Kaep and VD. Kaep beat the safety by an arm's reach with that pass.

Even with the space AJ Hawk gave him, VD still beat him for the TD. Amazing.

Safety took a s**tty angle. He probably had a hard time gauging the velocity on Kap's fireball.

I love that play because the Packers along with their fans and media said that Burnett would be the difference maker since he wasn't there week 1.... lol... yep, Kap sure paid the price for trying to beat Burnett

Go Vernon hope he has a big game on Sunday!
This is HIS game.

VD will dominate.
Vernon dominates the postseason... I expect this trend to continue.
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Love how Kap anticipated the throw. Risky but worth it.

I was posting during the game on this... Lots of trust between Kaep and VD. Kaep beat the safety by an arm's reach with that pass.

Even with the space AJ Hawk gave him, VD still beat him for the TD. Amazing.

Safety took a s**tty angle. He probably had a hard time gauging the velocity on Kap's fireball.

I love that play because the Packers along with their fans and media said that Burnett would be the difference maker since he wasn't there week 1.... lol... yep, Kap sure paid the price for trying to beat Burnett

Everyone that complains about Roman's play calling needs to look at the routes, the down and distance. Five receiver set, all go routes on first down.

High flyin, tight shirt wearin, art making, jamba juice slangin Vernon Motherf**kin Davis!!!
Share 49ersWebzone