LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Dis guna be an alex thread
Smith missed a wide open Moss in the back of the endzone... Inexcusable. We leave way too many TDs & big time passing plays on the field EVERY game.
Roman needs to call better passing plays and smith needs to open his damn eyes when receivers are running around wide open. the offense as a whole needs to focus on getting the passing game goin
Originally posted by KennyBoiiii:
Smith missed a wide open Moss in the back of the endzone... Inexcusable. We leave way too many TDs & big time passing plays on the field EVERY game.

so does every team?
You must have him on your fantasy team that you want him to get the ball at all cost, only the past 2 games has he been shutdown thats because teams focuses on him more. He'll get the ball dont worry, gotta spread the ball and let others contribute as well.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Truth. I have made my prostate good play.

Fixed!

Ok...I give....

I'll quite...thanks for taking my humor in good graces!

As for VD...he has had a great rapport with Smith but there are two reasons not to be concerned--1) other teams have to take VD away by doubling him most of the time, and 2) the 9ers are working at including all their active receivers which will click in sometime this year and lead to better play in the playoffs.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Oct 24, 2012 at 6:52 AM ]
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
If we continue to get the ball to Vernon the WRs will not learn how to get open vs the better defenses. It will end up like last year, where are WRs disappeared and the only guy to show up was the same guy that Alex has good chemistry with. Vernon ufcking Davis.

LOL @ all of this.

Come on, man.
Even with the lack of passes thrown Vernon's way ...I STILL think we need to use a run heavy scheme against the Cards , good things happen when we run the ball

Adrian Wilson usually plays VD pretty tough , so I hope we get D-Love the ball underneath a bit early , hopefully that will loosen up things for #85

Fixed!

Ok...I give....

As for VD...he has had a great rapport with Smith but there are two reasons not to be concerned--1) other teams have to take VD away by doubling him most of the time, and 2) the 9ers are working at including all their active receivers which will click in sometime this year and lead to better play in the playoffs.

I'm reporting you..... Oh wait, I'm a grown man.....nvm.

We need Manningham, Crabs & Moss to take the pressure off of VD.

Fixed!

Ok...I give....

I'm reporting you..... Oh wait, I'm a grown man.....nvm.

You should report me to the spelling police! Quit, not quite! Egad!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
NFL Network right now
  • Chief
  • Veteran
The look on Harbaughs face when he realized Vernon was crying was priceless.
"uhh, wtf, uh yah, ttyl"
Enjoyed this very much! Really made Vernon more likable. I had wondered whether he just had an act or if he was really that manic...now we know!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Enjoyed this very much! Really made Vernon more likable. I had wondered whether he just had an act or if he was really that manic...now we know!

Same here, he is honestly one if my favorite 49ers and this solidified why.
Share 49ersWebzone