There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vernon Davis

Originally posted by socalniner:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by socalniner:
He needs to get back to dunking over the goal post!

he got stuffed last time

yeah but that jump shot is lame

looks better than a failed dunk
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by socalniner:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by socalniner:
He needs to get back to dunking over the goal post!

he got stuffed last time

yeah but that jump shot is lame

looks better than a failed dunk

lol, true
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Man that's just wrong. When I first saw it I didn't notice how VD was tackled and I was just afraid he pulled his hammy again.

nah just a pulled shaft

haha
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by Joecool:
The best thing Vernon could have possibly done in the offseason was to not stay bulked up. Notice a much more fluid Vernon this year.

He actually fights for yards now...instead of falling over when a puny little cb touches him. Odd.

I noticed that too though I think the 2 hurdles, vs putting his shoulder down and driving thru the DB's, still says he prefers to avoid contact.Ironically, i think hurdling puts him more at risk than using his size and strength to punish defenders.
speaking or the hurdles, does anyone remember the first time he did it? back in 2008 in miami he took a handoff from the back field and hurdled someone down field.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Dec 2, 2013 at 1:23 PM ]
Originally posted by crabman82:
Vernon Davis ‏@VernonDavis855m
It should be a league rule saying that a defender can not tackle a player by his penis. #NFL the most painful thing ever! #NFL

But he was tackled down by his knees. Oh......I get it.
Originally posted by YungAce:
is it weird that i missed the play and want to see it?

sincerely,
confused

Nope, its more weird if you have already seen it and still go out of your way to watch it over and over again, and trying to find different camera angles of the play.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by YungAce:
is it weird that i missed the play and want to see it?

sincerely,
confused

Nope, its more weird if you have already seen it and still go out of your way to watch it over and over again, and trying to find different camera angles of the play.

the video is in this link

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000291690/article/vernon-davis-proposes-rule-change-after-painful-tackle
TJ McDonald and Jerod-Eddie

That's former 49ers Strong Safety Tim McDonald's son....pulling down VD's pants while giving him a hand job tackle
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
TJ McDonald and Jerod-Eddie

That's former 49ers Strong Safety Tim McDonald's son....pulling down VD's pants while giving him a hand job tackle

:(




He should have finger rolled (basketball term) the ball over the uprights in one motion as he hurdled Jenkins on the TD catch. That would have been awesome.
Originally posted by thl408:
He should have finger rolled (basketball term) the ball over the uprights in one motion as he hurdled Jenkins on the TD catch. That would have been awesome.

lol if someone doesn't know what a finger roll is they shouldn't be allowed to get the suggestion
I wonder what those DB's thought when he hurdled over them, it's one of those, "I did everything I could coach" moments.
Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:
I wonder what those DB's thought when he hurdled over them, it's one of those, "I did everything I could coach" moments.

Don't know how a DB is supposed to tackle him - too low and he'll hurdle you. Too high and he'll run over you. I guess McDonald went somewhere in the middle and grabbed his dick.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home