There are 220 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows14mVernon be nimble, Vernon be quick. Vernon jumped over Janoris Jenkins at Candlestick ... http://

Or How about Vernon be nimble, Vernon be quick, TJ Mcdonald done grabbed Vernon's dick.
I think that play goes down in NFL history as it's the first time the offense gets a first down in the same play the defense gets a sack.
I can't believe nobody has made a gif of him getting tackled by his d!!k. Oooouuucch!
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows14mVernon be nimble, Vernon be quick. Vernon jumped over Janoris Jenkins at Candlestick ... http://

Or How about Vernon be nimble, Vernon be quick, TJ Mcdonald done grabbed Vernon's dick.

LOL. Damn!!! I can't believe Vernon got molested .
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
he does nothing wrong
Originally posted by sacleads:
LOL. Damn!!! I can't believe Vernon got molested .

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
this fool needs stop hurdling cuz he gonna cracked.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
this fool needs stop hurdling cuz he gonna cracked.

he probably knew that was going to be the only chance the team had to score in that drive . you knew had he been stopped roman would have ran up the middle two times vs 9 guys and we would have had a field goal.
At first i thought his hurdle looked like a karate kick at the defender.
Vernon Davis ‏@VernonDavis855m
It should be a league rule saying that a defender can not tackle a player by his penis. #NFL the most painful thing ever! #NFL
49er legend

Originally posted by crabman82:
It should be a league rule saying that a defender can not tackle a player by his penis. #NFL the most painful thing ever! #NFL

did VD really say that?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

did VD really say that?

yeah dude thats his twitter account
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

did VD really say that?

yeah dude thats his twitter account

I always loved VD but this dude does and says s**t every week that makes me like him even more lol
LMAO! Dude, wear a cup!
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by NCommand:
LMAO! Dude, wear a cup!

he needs a tureen
Share 49ersWebzone