LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 326 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
the thing about "The Duke' is , he has the tools to completely Dominate ..Frank might have been on to something, because it seemed Vernon wasn't full of fire towards the end of the year as the previous seasons, hopefully this season he comes out of the gates firing on all cylinders ...we NEED Vernon to be a huge factor in our offense if we want our offense to be a 'well oiled machine"
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
the thing about "The Duke' is , he has the tools to completely Dominate ..Frank might have been on to something, because it seemed Vernon wasn't full of fire towards the end of the year as the previous seasons, hopefully this season he comes out of the gates firing on all cylinders ...we NEED Vernon to be a huge factor in our offense if we want our offense to be a 'well oiled machine"

If his game returns and Torry, Boldin are as advertised we will be doing a lot of damage.
Seems like Vernon is more about the team and is fully focused than last year. I expect a big year from him
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Seems like Vernon is more about the team and is fully focused than last year. I expect a big year from him

Yup! He even trained M.Martin in the off season who is now in the best shape of his life. As a fan, you have to love and respect that. Eff you A. Davis!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Yup! He even trained M.Martin in the off season who is now in the best shape of his life. As a fan, you have to love and respect that. Eff you A. Davis!

agree, the men who have desire to be on our team and want to succeed far outweigh two quitters. no names mentioned but their initials are borland and davis. oh and kudos to eric for setting the record straight and refusing contact with the media. that has nothing to do with martin but i was on a rampage so thought i would throw it in
Vernon will have the best tight ends coach he's had in years.
that will translate onto the field.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
something different about VD this year, in the interviews, photos, it seems to me that he's got that EYE OF THE TIGER this year...

Will this be the year where he really make a difference???
He's grown so much since he got here. No matter what happens this year, you have to respect his maturity and leadership. He's the one that got into it with Michael Crabtree because Crabs wasn't putting in the effort he needed to put in to win. In the end, he was right about that.
Not sure if already posted elsewhere, but here is Vernon on 'Who's Line Is It Anyway?'

He comes in at 5:25 and 11:05

[ Edited by SofaKing on Jun 13, 2015 at 1:05 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Not sure if already posted elsewhere, but here is Vernon on 'Who's Line Is It Anyway?'

He comes in at 5:25 and 11:05

It's not vernon.....its Veronica

• cciowa
  • Veteran
certainly is nice to see the multiple reports coming in from players like vernon, brooks and now aldon who are slimmer and in better shape than last year. if they did not care about being a niner or think this year is a waste of their time, they would be dogging it. nice to hear
his fantex stock is up to $8 up from its all time low of $4 in Jan.

99% of his shares probably owned by him
I'm drafting this guy on my fantasy team. Have a good feeling he's gonna have a monster year this season. He's more focused and with Torrey and J.Simpson stretching the defense vertically with Bush and Hunter horizontally, he'll have a lot of opportunities to make plays as long as he stays healthy.
  • bors
  • Veteran
he and crabs killed my fantasy team last year
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone