LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Vernon Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Vernon is by far the biggest p***y on this team
Originally posted by TyCore:
Originally posted by DeUh:
3rd down season on the line. Where is Vernon ? Jogging his route down the field.

He was so slow and clunky...I wondered who the heck it was.

Didn't look like him at all.

Yeah - he looked like he couldn't move at all.
Go away VD. We don't want you anymore. Quitter.
The consistency of suckitude is staggering. REC/Snaps played ratio has to be the worst in the league.

I don't even know why I came into this thread. It's not like it's up for debate what should happen with VD other than laugh at offseasons offers. Seriously, who is going to offer him even 3M a year? For what? If you rated our top 10 plays by TE in 2014, does 85 even crack the list? Look at the volume of opportunity compared to carrier, Vance, celek...

Stinky player. Just stinky.
he was hurt this entire year he'll have surgery after the season.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:

He has no heart/soul or passion for the game the VD we all grew to love is gone n now are stuck with this new soulless bum for at least 1 more season hope TE is a priority on this teams list next yr.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I never wannna see VD in a Niners jersey ever again. He gave up before the season even started and is back to being the me first guy we drafted. I've never seen somebody quit as hard as him. Gtfo
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:

He has no heart/soul or passion for the game the VD we all grew to love is gone n now are stuck with this new soulless bum for at least 1 more season hope TE is a priority on this teams list next yr.

2016. No real talent in this draft. We better hope the 49ers up the number of balls thrown Vance McDonald's way. I think he can be a big play guy, but those bad hands .
VD looked like a quitter dude missed so many blocking assignments it ain't funny thank god they didn't pay him
Tight end is the hardest position to draft. No way can we use a anything above a 3rd or 4th rd pick. ESPN mag just did an analysis on drafting by position and success of the respective player. 12% went on to have viable NFL careers with their original team. I'm in favor of coaching to suit.

Originally posted by TyCore:
Originally posted by DeUh:
3rd down season on the line. Where is Vernon ? Jogging his route down the field.

He was so slow and clunky...I wondered who the heck it was.

Didn't look like him at all.

This x100000
I wasn't sure if I was the only one. He was running a post or streak on one play and they replayed it. if I didn't know who he was Id guess he runs a 4.8 or so
[ Edited by DJamhour on Dec 14, 2014 at 6:59 PM ]
Sure hope this guy can come back healthy next year. Miss the old Vernon Davis
Nope cut this bum. He checked out all season. Pathetic
Now I know why they call him "VD". It's short for Vitamin D because his picture should be on a milk carton with the phrase "Have you seen me?" Not this season, no.
If it really is that he's hurt, he needs to say something....like Antix said above, "I've never seen anyone quit so hard." It's amazing...sad and amazing, to go from being a crushing blocker and badass touchdown scorer to a shell of a player in one season. Could never do that. Would quit first.
Share 49ersWebzone