There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Vernon Davis

Originally posted by CollgeBoyWithaSS:
Which mall is this at? Great mall?

Oakridge mall
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
How come this guy is such a good citizen and Aldon Smith is such a gangbanger?


Mike Singletary

lololol
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
How come this guy is such a good citizen and Aldon Smith is such a gangbanger?


Mike Singletary

lololol


Maybe we should bring him back as a temporary special consultant for just Aldon Smith. Somebody needs to yell at him and kick him off the field.
TheB, thanks for sharing. Has anyone found a video of Vernon on E:60 yet?
This is obviously a viral marketing campaign for Aerostaptle. Slow pan over the store sign and Vernon immediately dons a hat from their store with the logo tilted towards the camera.

Vernon is cool as s**t though. Tough call between him and Justin Smith for my next jersey purchase.
[ Edited by OregonNiner87 on Nov 4, 2012 at 1:10 AM ]
This beats Lebron James lame PR commercials.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,788
another random act of kindness


it was "pride on 3"

not "crying on 3"
It was obviously "Pride on 3"

Great video, love it when we get to see the tremendous amount of heart that our players have. Hope we get to see something on Alex and Frank someday
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,935
Originally posted by SmileyJetson:
It was obviously "Pride on 3"

Great video, love it when we get to see the tremendous amount of heart that our players have. Hope we get to see something on Alex and Frank someday

Crying
  • THEB
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,788
Originally posted by Chief:
Crying

Stop crying about it. He clearly said pride
Anyone see that stupid poke-a-dot shirt Davis is wearing..... Super ghey.....LOL. Someone has to post a pick of it. Its the Mindi Bach interview after the Rams game.
They got to work him the ball more. Just inexcusable. He's the most explosve weapon we have. Just makes me mad when we don't. And we have long stretche where we don't. Throw deep to Moss sometimes. That may open up things for Davis.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
They got to work him the ball more. Just inexcusable. He's the most explosve weapon we have. Just makes me mad when we don't. And we have long stretche where we don't. Throw deep to Moss sometimes. That may open up things for Davis.

Agree. They don't seem to make a concerted effort to get him the ball, and I don't understand it.

Teams putting extra attention to stop him is no excuse. Everyone knows Romo is going to Witten, Ryan is going to Gonzalez...etc. You find ways to get them the ball regardless.