There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Congratulations kid (Crabtree TD)

• DRnSFw
  • Veteran
What I Like and itz what JR said on NBC 3's Sports Sunday, that at the very last minute he pushed off just enuff NOT to get called for PI, if you look at the replay again, he does it with his inside arm so the Ref couldn't see it..If he does that same push off with the other arm Offensive PI and we aren't talkin about the catch!
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
What I Like and itz what JR said on NBC 3's Sports Sunday, that at the very last minute he pushed off just enuff NOT to get called for PI, if you look at the replay again, he does it with his inside arm so the Ref couldn't see it..If he does that same push off with the other arm Offensive PI and we aren't talkin about the catch!

The defender had an "Arm Bar" on him, that is defensive PI, Crabtree, was to strong and polished not to get held down like that, and the ref, gave it to him, the ref should have called Defensive PI
Beautiful
Nice push off
Yeah, the ref could have called PI on Harris with the arm bar. Crabtree fought through it. Had Crabtree not caught that ball they might have called interference. But it isn't like we haven't been screwed by the NFL ref before
He made it look easy. That's just going to be the first of many.
Hopefully we start going to this guy more often. Him and vd could be a great combo.
Originally posted by susweel:
Nice push off

yep correct.. he push him off when he got a TD that nice! he is so smart to catch a ball! the refs saw him push him off little.. I think, refs think that ok.. hahaha.. haha!! But the CB holding the WR too when refs saw too that allow ok? once ofc.. hahaha hahaha..
  • B650
  • Veteran
Was that a pump-fake?
Would be nice if someone can put together all of Davis' TD catches though about 4 would look exactly the same. lol.
Originally posted by B650:
Was that a pump-fake?

Yes that was, and with pressure on his left side.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
Man, the route running, the way he got separation against a quality corner, and the hands... he really is the real deal.

OK, I love the guy too but...what route running? What separation? All he did was run straight and then go up and get the ball.

Later that day though, he did run a pretty good route. He actually got behind the defender.
Oh yeah, I hope someone got the ball for Crabtree. He forgot to keep his 1st TD ball.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
bump
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Oh yeah, I hope someone got the ball for Crabtree. He forgot to keep his 1st TD ball.

Werd

On the catch, it was beautiful throw and a awesome catch. His push off btw was the result of the defenders arm bar as mentioned by others before. During the game they showed the catch from the other angle and you can clearly see Harris has his arm draped over Crabtree's forcing him to make a move to release and go up for the catch.